Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 31, 2013
7:46:52 AM
Great Job!

I live in Alexandria, La, better known as Central Louisiana. The biggest Cities in Louisiana is Baton Rouge, New Orleans, and Shreveport. With that in my mind, I was almost positive that AT&T will never have 4G LTE Coverage in little ole' Alexandria.

So to my suprise, I woke yesterday morning shocked that I saw a 4G LTE on my HTC ONE and I was the happiest ever! I'm happy to now say  "I'm getting my Money worth!"

Thank you so much AT&T of Louisiana!

I live in Alexandria, La, better known as Central Louisiana. The biggest Cities in Louisiana is Baton Rouge, New Orleans, and Shreveport. With that in my mind, I was almost positive that AT&T will never have 4G LTE Coverage in little ole' Alexandria.

So to my suprise, I woke yesterday morning shocked that I saw a 4G LTE on my HTC ONE and I was the happiest ever! I'm happy to now say  "I'm getting my Money worth!"

Thank you so much AT&T of Louisiana!

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Great Job!

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 31, 2013 8:31:27 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Great news! Thank you for sharing.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Great news! Thank you for sharing.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Great Job!

2 of 4 (500 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 31, 2013 9:39:03 AM
(0)
Employee

You're welcome!

In my Opinion - You have less customers posting about the Good things because they're too busy on the go, enjoying their awesome & fast service! So I'm taking the time out the day to post here on about the Excellence. 

"Excellence is the product of Hard Work and extra effort that creates the difference between an acceptable job and a outstanding one!"

You're welcome!

In my Opinion - You have less customers posting about the Good things because they're too busy on the go, enjoying their awesome & fast service! So I'm taking the time out the day to post here on about the Excellence. 

"Excellence is the product of Hard Work and extra effort that creates the difference between an acceptable job and a outstanding one!"

3 of 4 (496 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 31, 2013 9:40:02 AM
(0)
Employee
I'm going to close "Accept as Solution"later on today, just in case!
I'm going to close "Accept as Solution"later on today, just in case!

4 of 4 (495 Views)