Wireless Forums

Posted Dec 9, 2013
12:23:53 AM
View profile
Got 4G but not LTE on my contract free 5s

I bought an iphone 5s from apple online store (T-mobile). I am sure I live in a LTE area and I have a LTE plan and I have turned on the LTE, but I can just get 4G but not 4G LTE.

Am I the only one having the trouble?

Apple official site says T-mobile and AT&A use the same model of 5s, why does this happen. BTW, my friend bought an unlocked 5s from verizon, and he can get LTE.

I bought an iphone 5s from apple online store (T-mobile). I am sure I live in a LTE area and I have a LTE plan and I have turned on the LTE, but I can just get 4G but not 4G LTE.

Am I the only one having the trouble?

Apple official site says T-mobile and AT&A use the same model of 5s, why does this happen. BTW, my friend bought an unlocked 5s from verizon, and he can get LTE.

Got 4G but not LTE on my contract free 5s

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 9, 2013 6:15:58 AM
(0)
Professor

Did you update your phone with AT&T? They need to make sure you're on an LTE data plan. Call CS and give them the IMEI of the new phone and they'll make sure you have the right plan.

Did you update your phone with AT&T? They need to make sure you're on an LTE data plan. Call CS and give them the IMEI of the new phone and they'll make sure you have the right plan.

Re: Got 4G but not LTE on my contract free 5s

2 of 2 (382 Views)