GoPhone not making or receiving calls?

Contributor

GoPhone not making or receiving calls?

I have a prepaid Samsung A117 on a dollar-per-day plan. The account has two weeks left before my minutes expire, and there's about $7 worth of minutes, but every time I try to make a call, it drops before it can connect, even with AT&T numbers.

The nsite troubleshooter didn't resolve the problem, and it won't let me into a webchat client because I have a GoPhone. The only customer service method available is calling the support center, but this is my only phone, if I could do that then I wouldn't have a problem in the first place.

What can I do?

Message 1 of 3 (1,037 Views)
Professor

Re: GoPhone not making or receiving calls?

royaltimes wrote:

I have a prepaid Samsung A117 on a dollar-per-day plan. The account has two weeks left before my minutes expire, and there's about $7 worth of minutes, but every time I try to make a call, it drops before it can connect, even with AT&T numbers.

The nsite troubleshooter didn't resolve the problem, and it won't let me into a webchat client because I have a GoPhone. The only customer service method available is calling the support center, but this is my only phone, if I could do that then I wouldn't have a problem in the first place.

What can I do?

Your Phone is GSM 2G. If you are in NY, that may explain why.

Message 2 of 3 (985 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: GoPhone not making or receiving calls?

[ Edited ]

I'm in GA. But I did finally manage to borrow a neighbor's phone to cal, turned out to be a cell tower issue.

Message 3 of 3 (963 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.