GoPhone not making or receiving calls?

Contributor

GoPhone not making or receiving calls?

I have a prepaid Samsung A117 on a dollar-per-day plan. The account has two weeks left before my minutes expire, and there's about $7 worth of minutes, but every time I try to make a call, it drops before it can connect, even with AT&T numbers.

The nsite troubleshooter didn't resolve the problem, and it won't let me into a webchat client because I have a GoPhone. The only customer service method available is calling the support center, but this is my only phone, if I could do that then I wouldn't have a problem in the first place.

What can I do?

Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
Professor

Re: GoPhone not making or receiving calls?

royaltimes wrote:

I have a prepaid Samsung A117 on a dollar-per-day plan. The account has two weeks left before my minutes expire, and there's about $7 worth of minutes, but every time I try to make a call, it drops before it can connect, even with AT&T numbers.

The nsite troubleshooter didn't resolve the problem, and it won't let me into a webchat client because I have a GoPhone. The only customer service method available is calling the support center, but this is my only phone, if I could do that then I wouldn't have a problem in the first place.

What can I do?

Your Phone is GSM 2G. If you are in NY, that may explain why.

Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: GoPhone not making or receiving calls?

I'm in GA. But I did finally manage to borrow a neighbor's phone to cal, turned out to be a cell tower issue.

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support