Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 10, 2013
9:32:55 PM
View profile
GoPhone Fist Charge

I'm travelling to the US in the next weeks and want to activate my iPhone 5. I bught the iPhone unlocked, so that shoudn't be a problem. I was thinking of getting the $60 30-day plan with 2GB data. The questions I have are, once I get the SIM card can I activate the phone even if I'm not in the US yet or do I have to wait to get ther in order to do it? When buying the $60 plan on the AT&T web page, do I need a US credi t card?

Thanks!

I'm travelling to the US in the next weeks and want to activate my iPhone 5. I bught the iPhone unlocked, so that shoudn't be a problem. I was thinking of getting the $60 30-day plan with 2GB data. The questions I have are, once I get the SIM card can I activate the phone even if I'm not in the US yet or do I have to wait to get ther in order to do it? When buying the $60 plan on the AT&T web page, do I need a US credi t card?

Thanks!

GoPhone Fist Charge

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2013 6:35:44 AM
(0)
ACE - Guru

AT&T Gophone SIM card can only active in USA or using a landline to active in Canada.
You do need a USA credit card to active the service. 

AT&T Gophone SIM card can only active in USA or using a landline to active in Canada.
You do need a USA credit card to active the service. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: GoPhone Fist Charge

2 of 2 (396 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments