GoPhone: Cancel mobile purchase auto-renewal

Highlighted
Contributor

GoPhone: Cancel mobile purchase auto-renewal

[ Edited ]

Out of nowhere, my gophone was charged $9.99 for an application that I did not purchase. I also received a text saying "your subscription for Snap for Mobile has auto-renewed. Your next auto-renew is on 02/14/13". I have no clue what that application is, nor did I ever purchase it. I've tried calling them as per the instructions from http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=52709&cv=820&ct=800292&pv=3&title=AT%26T+Mobile+Purchase... where it says to call 1-800-331-0500 if I have a mobile purchase dispute. The problem is all I get is an automated answering machine with none of the options pertaining to my problem. How can I get in touch with someone who can stop these purchase or cancel the auto-renewal?

ps: Sorry this is in the wrong section. The forum was acting stupid and kept giving me an error to chose a forum topic which I was, so in the end i just chose the option they kept defaulting too.

Message 1 of 4 (1,831 Views)
Former Employee

Re: GoPhone: Cancel mobile purchase auto-renewal

Hey,

here is the site that should work for you:

https://cingular-oac.qpass.com/oac/html/signin.do

d.

Message 2 of 4 (1,805 Views)
Contributor

it is not working im getting no pin number sent to my cell phone on entering the wireless number 

Message 3 of 4 (1,370 Views)
Master

gary311098 wrote:

it is not working im getting no pin number sent to my cell phone on entering the wireless number 

Do you have good cell phone reception? Also, your phone is currently active and in service, correct?

Try entering your phone number again a couple times. If it still does not work for you, your best best would be to call customer service. Dial 611 from your GoPhone and keep repeating "customer service" at every automated voice prompt.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 4 of 4 (1,258 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.