Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 8, 2013
8:38:28 AM
View profile
GoPhone C.S. support kudo!!

A big thanks to Mario this morning for fixing my GoPhone account plan!  I'm using a smartphone while travelling the U.S. and had a dealer put me on a $60 Smartphone plan.  Even showed on my invoice that they did.  Imagine my surprise hours later when I'm googling directions on my phone to find I have no Internet acess. Smiley Sad  Needless to say I was not happy, and when I finally got where I was going I immediately connected to local wifi to find out the problem.  Turns out the dealer put me on a $50 feature phone plan.  Sadly it was late on a Sunday night and at&t customer service was closed, the automated phone system useless to remedy my situation, as well as the online support system. Thankfully earlier this morning I got through to customer service and Mario remedied the situation, crediting my account and moving me onto the correct rate plan.  He fixed what the dealer did incorrectly, and now I can google directions and maps again.  Thank-you Mario for removing the unwanted extra stress from my travels!  Good work! Smiley Happy

A big thanks to Mario this morning for fixing my GoPhone account plan!  I'm using a smartphone while travelling the U.S. and had a dealer put me on a $60 Smartphone plan.  Even showed on my invoice that they did.  Imagine my surprise hours later when I'm googling directions on my phone to find I have no Internet acess. Smiley Sad  Needless to say I was not happy, and when I finally got where I was going I immediately connected to local wifi to find out the problem.  Turns out the dealer put me on a $50 feature phone plan.  Sadly it was late on a Sunday night and at&t customer service was closed, the automated phone system useless to remedy my situation, as well as the online support system. Thankfully earlier this morning I got through to customer service and Mario remedied the situation, crediting my account and moving me onto the correct rate plan.  He fixed what the dealer did incorrectly, and now I can google directions and maps again.  Thank-you Mario for removing the unwanted extra stress from my travels!  Good work! Smiley Happy

GoPhone C.S. support kudo!!

1 reply
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 15, 2013 8:59:31 AM
(0)
Community Support

Thanks Barcode015 for stopping by to let us know what a great job Mario did with your account! I'm sorry you had so much trouble to begin with but so glad you got it resolved! 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Thanks Barcode015 for stopping by to let us know what a great job Mario did with your account! I'm sorry you had so much trouble to begin with but so glad you got it resolved! 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: GoPhone C.S. support kudo!!

2 of 2 (178 Views)