Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 29, 2013
9:28:32 PM
View profile
Go phone general Questions
Edited by Taylarie on Oct 6, 2013 at 9:32:38 AM

Ok so I bought the $25 plan and I accidentally bought the $15 refill card and I have until 12/13/13....can I get $15 and will it add up to $30 and give me 90 days or what should I do...like if it uses the money by then will I be okay? I just need some advice

[Subject edited as new thread was created] - moderator

Ok so I bought the $25 plan and I accidentally bought the $15 refill card and I have until 12/13/13....can I get $15 and will it add up to $30 and give me 90 days or what should I do...like if it uses the money by then will I be okay? I just need some advice

[Subject edited as new thread was created] - moderator

Go phone general Questions

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 30, 2013 7:31:21 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Twagner1221 wrote:

Adding an additional $15 to your already existing $15 will not extend your account expiration date to 90 days unfortunately, but it will push it back another 30 days. Thus, your new account expiration date would be 1/13/2014. So altogether, your expiration date would tack on two extra months with the refill of your last $15 and the new amount of $15. 

If you use all of the money on your account before the expiration date, you will be completely fine. Your account will remain active until the expiration date expires, even if you don't refill your account over the course of a month or two. 

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Twagner1221 wrote:

Adding an additional $15 to your already existing $15 will not extend your account expiration date to 90 days unfortunately, but it will push it back another 30 days. Thus, your new account expiration date would be 1/13/2014. So altogether, your expiration date would tack on two extra months with the refill of your last $15 and the new amount of $15. 

If you use all of the money on your account before the expiration date, you will be completely fine. Your account will remain active until the expiration date expires, even if you don't refill your account over the course of a month or two. 

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Go phone general Questions

2 of 3 (683 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 9, 2013 5:38:59 AM
(0)
Scholar
I think he meant the cancel date is 12/13/13, and not the expiration date of the $15 card.

For me account balance expiry is of no use if you're on the monthly rate plans, because you would keep adding money anyway to keep up with your plan.

Not unless you're on the pay per use plans ( 10c and $2) which would rely on the account balance and expiry date
I think he meant the cancel date is 12/13/13, and not the expiration date of the $15 card.

For me account balance expiry is of no use if you're on the monthly rate plans, because you would keep adding money anyway to keep up with your plan.

Not unless you're on the pay per use plans ( 10c and $2) which would rely on the account balance and expiry date

Re: Go phone general Questions

3 of 3 (419 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments