Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 8, 2013
6:36:16 AM
View profile
Go Phone auto-refill doesn't automatically add money to your account in months with 31 days !!!!!!

I can't believe it's 2013 and AT&T still doesn't have the ability to auto-refill a go-phone account because I was told by a representative while ago that my wife did not have service on her phone yesterday because August had 31 days and the account can only refill every 30 days or something of that sort. I was informed that on the months with 31 days we will have to call and add money for that 1 day to keep from having a disruption in service. I say RIDICULOUS !!!!!!

I can't believe it's 2013 and AT&T still doesn't have the ability to auto-refill a go-phone account because I was told by a representative while ago that my wife did not have service on her phone yesterday because August had 31 days and the account can only refill every 30 days or something of that sort. I was informed that on the months with 31 days we will have to call and add money for that 1 day to keep from having a disruption in service. I say RIDICULOUS !!!!!!

Go Phone auto-refill doesn't automatically add money to your account in months with 31 days !!!!!!

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 12, 2013 8:11:36 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, jhess2502.

Thanks for your post! I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulties auto-refilling your account. I've done some research on the topic for you, and I have yet to turn anything up that would indicate GoPhone refills cannot account for months with 31 days. It is possible, however, that if the account is set up on the $25 per month plan, the user may be exceeding the allotted 250 minutes. I can't know for sure, though, because the original post didn't specify the type of plan on the account.

That said, I would advise you to double check the account to make sure that the auto-refill feature is indeed active and properly provisioned. You may want to click on the link below to reference the support article about refilling your GoPhone account.

GoPhone Account Refill

Let me know if this helps!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, jhess2502.

Thanks for your post! I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulties auto-refilling your account. I've done some research on the topic for you, and I have yet to turn anything up that would indicate GoPhone refills cannot account for months with 31 days. It is possible, however, that if the account is set up on the $25 per month plan, the user may be exceeding the allotted 250 minutes. I can't know for sure, though, because the original post didn't specify the type of plan on the account.

That said, I would advise you to double check the account to make sure that the auto-refill feature is indeed active and properly provisioned. You may want to click on the link below to reference the support article about refilling your GoPhone account.

GoPhone Account Refill

Let me know if this helps!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Go Phone auto-refill doesn't automatically add money to your account in months with 31 days !!!!

2 of 3 (563 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 12, 2013 8:15:15 AM
(0)
Scholar

you can enroll your credit/debit card to att. Go to att.com/mygophone and select auto refill. select how much and what date of the month you want your account to be refilled. Your account balance would automatically fund whatever plan rate you have when it renews itself on its expiration date.

you can enroll your credit/debit card to att. Go to att.com/mygophone and select auto refill. select how much and what date of the month you want your account to be refilled. Your account balance would automatically fund whatever plan rate you have when it renews itself on its expiration date.

Re: Go Phone auto-refill doesn't automatically add money to your account in months with 31 days !!!!

3 of 3 (562 Views)