Posted Jan 29, 2013
10:29:54 PM
Getting disconnect notices despite bill being paid in full
Edited by jamileh on Jan 30, 2013 at 12:44:19 PM

I would have t agree 100% on this one ...

Its a joke , no 24/7 customer service ,they will turn u off on a heart beat . I had my acct paid in full now instead of getting a bill I get a disconnect notice ALWAYS ..I hate this co and when I move im going back to Direct TV . No problems with them , bill NEVER changed like with ATT ....

Im subject to disconnect Jan 30th again ..For 199.00 wow really ? 

BEWARE IF YOU GET ATT ....U WILL REGRET IT ....

PM:catmad:

<created new thread, updated subject>

I would have t agree 100% on this one ...

Its a joke , no 24/7 customer service ,they will turn u off on a heart beat . I had my acct paid in full now instead of getting a bill I get a disconnect notice ALWAYS ..I hate this co and when I move im going back to Direct TV . No problems with them , bill NEVER changed like with ATT ....

Im subject to disconnect Jan 30th again ..For 199.00 wow really ? 

BEWARE IF YOU GET ATT ....U WILL REGRET IT ....

PM:catmad:

<created new thread, updated subject>

Getting disconnect notices despite bill being paid in full

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 30, 2013 12:46:33 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

I'm sorry you're getting disconnect notices despite your account being paid in full. Is the balance on the account paid by the due date? If not, the disconnect notice might be generated between the time you're making the payment and the due date. 

You're welcome to send a private message to ATTCustomerCare with your name, account number, email address, phone number and the best time to contact you. We can take a look at your account and make sure your billing is set properly as well as discuss different payment options.  

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type ATTCustomerCare in the "Send To" field.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

I'm sorry you're getting disconnect notices despite your account being paid in full. Is the balance on the account paid by the due date? If not, the disconnect notice might be generated between the time you're making the payment and the due date. 

You're welcome to send a private message to ATTCustomerCare with your name, account number, email address, phone number and the best time to contact you. We can take a look at your account and make sure your billing is set properly as well as discuss different payment options.  

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type ATTCustomerCare in the "Send To" field.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Getting disconnect notices despite bill being paid in full

2 of 3 (1,032 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 15, 2013 4:45:16 PM
(0)
Contributor

I had them turn a paid bill over to this EOS collection agency and for two years I have been trying to get this off my credit report...it has severely damaged my credit score and I never owed the money. I have provided copies of receipts but to no avail..still trying anyone have a suggestion?

I had them turn a paid bill over to this EOS collection agency and for two years I have been trying to get this off my credit report...it has severely damaged my credit score and I never owed the money. I have provided copies of receipts but to no avail..still trying anyone have a suggestion?

Re: Getting disconnect notices despite bill being paid in full

3 of 3 (582 Views)