Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us NOW for a live “Ask an Expert” event!

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 14, 2013
10:32:45 PM
View profile
Galaxy Note 3 Users

I just sent a message to the Admins about the connection issues. However, if all of you who are having Note 3 issues will send a PM to CustomerCare (link in my sig), that will certainly give weight to the issue and might get the engineers in gear. Phone support creates a ticket and sends it up the chain but CustomerCare is a more direct line further up. Just include your issue in detail, account info and location.

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

I just sent a message to the Admins about the connection issues. However, if all of you who are having Note 3 issues will send a PM to CustomerCare (link in my sig), that will certainly give weight to the issue and might get the engineers in gear. Phone support creates a ticket and sends it up the chain but CustomerCare is a more direct line further up. Just include your issue in detail, account info and location.

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Galaxy Note 3 Users

173 replies
(10) Me too
(10) Me too
View all replies
(173)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2013 3:56:04 PM
(0)
Tutor
It shows full strength and wont connect . I am fed up from the run around and just resigned contract I am about to cancel!
It shows full strength and wont connect . I am fed up from the run around and just resigned contract I am about to cancel!

Re: Galaxy Note 3 Users

16 of 174 (9,635 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2013 5:54:44 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Do any other phones connect to the MicroCell? Does your Note 3 work outside of MicroCell range? It might be easier for eveyone if you keep your posts to just one thread. That way we can keep track of it and respond appropriately.

Do any other phones connect to the MicroCell? Does your Note 3 work outside of MicroCell range? It might be easier for eveyone if you keep your posts to just one thread. That way we can keep track of it and respond appropriately.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

19 of 174 (9,626 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2013 7:06:26 PM
(0)
Tutor
@Otto I have 1 iPhone 5 and 2 iPhone 4's working on it with no problem. I have spent 4 hrs yest and today on phone trying to resolve issue. Went to store today and they gave me another new phone and still not connecting. Opened up case number this am. All support is saying is they know about a big issue but have no fix for it. Phone works fine once I drive mile up street and phone connects to a cell tower.
@Otto I have 1 iPhone 5 and 2 iPhone 4's working on it with no problem. I have spent 4 hrs yest and today on phone trying to resolve issue. Went to store today and they gave me another new phone and still not connecting. Opened up case number this am. All support is saying is they know about a big issue but have no fix for it. Phone works fine once I drive mile up street and phone connects to a cell tower.

20 of 174 (9,621 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2013 7:15:18 PM
(0)
Tutor
I have also powered my whole network down and slowly rebooted everything with nothing on the Note3.
I have also powered my whole network down and slowly rebooted everything with nothing on the Note3.

21 of 174 (9,617 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2013 8:13:33 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Ok. That sounds to me like it's an issue with Note 3 and how it communicates with the MicroCell or vice versa, especially if your iPhones are working just fine. It almost sounds like it has something to do with the IMSI code (not to be confused with the IMEI code). IMSI/IMEI is explained in the Technical Guide. However, that doesn't help you now. I'll message the Admin again tomorrow and start pushing and see if that gets anywhere. Did the Note 3 just get released?

Ok. That sounds to me like it's an issue with Note 3 and how it communicates with the MicroCell or vice versa, especially if your iPhones are working just fine. It almost sounds like it has something to do with the IMSI code (not to be confused with the IMEI code). IMSI/IMEI is explained in the Technical Guide. However, that doesn't help you now. I'll message the Admin again tomorrow and start pushing and see if that gets anywhere. Did the Note 3 just get released?

22 of 174 (9,603 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2013 8:28:23 PM
(0)
Tutor
Beginning of October
Beginning of October

23 of 174 (9,594 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2013 10:01:30 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Still possible that the IMSI coding is not yet recognized by AT&T (the MicroCell is an IMSI device). That's a long shot though because the ranges that AT&T uses (as well as other domestic carriers) is rather large. I suspect there's something not quite right, yet, with the OS (Android JellyBean?). Send a PM to CustomerCare (link in my sig) with your details. The more PMs they get with similar issues, the more likely they'll get in gear to figure out what the issue is and either have AT&T IT tweak the system or wait till Android comes out with an update (which may get pushed to your phone without you knowing it).

Still possible that the IMSI coding is not yet recognized by AT&T (the MicroCell is an IMSI device). That's a long shot though because the ranges that AT&T uses (as well as other domestic carriers) is rather large. I suspect there's something not quite right, yet, with the OS (Android JellyBean?). Send a PM to CustomerCare (link in my sig) with your details. The more PMs they get with similar issues, the more likely they'll get in gear to figure out what the issue is and either have AT&T IT tweak the system or wait till Android comes out with an update (which may get pushed to your phone without you knowing it).

24 of 174 (9,582 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2013 5:30:54 AM
(0)
Tutor

I am having the same issue and I am a brand new AT&T customer...

I recently purchased a Galaxy Note 3 and a Galaxy S4 along with a MicroCell because the At&T signal is nonexistant in my neighborhood. The MicroCell activated and worked flawlessley for the first several days of operation with both the Galaxy Note 3 and the Galaxy S4. Then, several days later on the 14th, the Galaxy Note 3 and MicroCell stopped connecting...the Galaxy S4 continues to connect and operate properly with the MicrCell. I have power cycled my entire home network (including the MicroCell) about a dozen times along with power cycling the Note 3 (which includes a full battery pull). This has yet to resolve the issue so the Note 3 continues to be unable to connect with the MicroCell. Again, the S4 continues to work fine with the MicroCell so I'm fairly certain it's operating properly....I even temporarly swapped the SIM cards between the Note 3 and S4 with the the same problem resulting...i.e. the SIM card orginally frrom the S4 placed in the Note 3 failed to connect while the SIM card originally from the Note 3 placed in the S4 connected to the MicroCell.

I sent the above to customer care and I will be following up with a phone call to press this on all fronts since I essentially have an unusable Note3 and MicroCell (a whopping $500 of hardware) at home and this is my business line. 

Any advice from others would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks,

I am having the same issue and I am a brand new AT&T customer...

I recently purchased a Galaxy Note 3 and a Galaxy S4 along with a MicroCell because the At&T signal is nonexistant in my neighborhood. The MicroCell activated and worked flawlessley for the first several days of operation with both the Galaxy Note 3 and the Galaxy S4. Then, several days later on the 14th, the Galaxy Note 3 and MicroCell stopped connecting...the Galaxy S4 continues to connect and operate properly with the MicrCell. I have power cycled my entire home network (including the MicroCell) about a dozen times along with power cycling the Note 3 (which includes a full battery pull). This has yet to resolve the issue so the Note 3 continues to be unable to connect with the MicroCell. Again, the S4 continues to work fine with the MicroCell so I'm fairly certain it's operating properly....I even temporarly swapped the SIM cards between the Note 3 and S4 with the the same problem resulting...i.e. the SIM card orginally frrom the S4 placed in the Note 3 failed to connect while the SIM card originally from the Note 3 placed in the S4 connected to the MicroCell.

I sent the above to customer care and I will be following up with a phone call to press this on all fronts since I essentially have an unusable Note3 and MicroCell (a whopping $500 of hardware) at home and this is my business line. 

Any advice from others would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks,

26 of 174 (9,564 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2013 5:50:17 AM
(0)
Tutor
Same thing here. For 6 days no issue connecting to micro cell then last night around 9:30 PM it just dropped the microcell connection. The breeze 3 flip phone is still connected and I'm sitting here with 1 bar if I'm lucky.
Same thing here. For 6 days no issue connecting to micro cell then last night around 9:30 PM it just dropped the microcell connection. The breeze 3 flip phone is still connected and I'm sitting here with 1 bar if I'm lucky.

27 of 174 (9,558 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2013 8:19:51 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

I've sent another followup message to the Admins. This is starting to sound more and more like a Note 3 issue and not the MicroCell itself.

I've sent another followup message to the Admins. This is starting to sound more and more like a Note 3 issue and not the MicroCell itself.

29 of 174 (9,540 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2013 8:20:44 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, everyone!

As Otto Pylot said, we'll need everyone having difficulty connecting their Galaxy Note 3's to a MicroCell to please send us a private message by clicking here. Please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you as well as a brief description of the issue.

This will really help us track the issue, determine the cause, and find a solution. Feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns.

Thanks!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, everyone!

As Otto Pylot said, we'll need everyone having difficulty connecting their Galaxy Note 3's to a MicroCell to please send us a private message by clicking here. Please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you as well as a brief description of the issue.

This will really help us track the issue, determine the cause, and find a solution. Feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns.

Thanks!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

30 of 174 (9,533 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2013 8:26:55 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by OttoPylot on Oct 16, 2013 at 8:27:23 AM

Thanks Mariana! I just sent another message to Admin.

Thanks Mariana! I just sent another message to Admin.

[ Edited ]
32 of 174 (2,217 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2013 1:19:32 PM
(0)
Contributor

Has anyone successfully connected their Note 3 to an AT&T MicroCell?

This Saturday and last I ran through numerous checks with AT&T support.

When searching for AT&T MicroCell from Connections > More Networks > Mobile Networks > Network operators I get:

"Unable to search for networks wile data service in use. Stop using current data service and search for other available networks?"

I've turned of Mobile data, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and cleared memory but still get the same message.

We've rebooted the MicroCell and removed and readded my number.

The guy at the AT&T office I was in contact with said I was the 7th case he knew of and was not aware of any success with the Note 3.

He indicated there is a possibility that my May 2010 microcell may be older and not compatible with LTE.

Has anyone successfully connected their Note 3 to an AT&T MicroCell?

This Saturday and last I ran through numerous checks with AT&T support.

When searching for AT&T MicroCell from Connections > More Networks > Mobile Networks > Network operators I get:

"Unable to search for networks wile data service in use. Stop using current data service and search for other available networks?"

I've turned of Mobile data, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and cleared memory but still get the same message.

We've rebooted the MicroCell and removed and readded my number.

The guy at the AT&T office I was in contact with said I was the 7th case he knew of and was not aware of any success with the Note 3.

He indicated there is a possibility that my May 2010 microcell may be older and not compatible with LTE.

Galaxy Note 3 not connecting to AT&T MicroCell

1 of 174 (9,945 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2013 7:08:25 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

The MicrroCell is 3G only, it will not work with 4G/LTE so the information you received from support was wrong. To upgrade the MicroCell to LTE would require a hardware change and that is not in the works that I know of. My iPhone 5 is 4G/LTE, which I leave enabled and it connects fine with the MicroCell at 3G when we get home. However, your phone should be able to connect at 3G unless it is LTE only and can't "down connect". If there are other reported issues with the Note then it may be a firmware issue with the Note 3 that only an update by the mfr will fix. I'm assuming the MicroCell's lights are solid green (Power, ethernet, GPS, and 3G) and you meet the minimum requirements for connectivity.

The MicrroCell is 3G only, it will not work with 4G/LTE so the information you received from support was wrong. To upgrade the MicroCell to LTE would require a hardware change and that is not in the works that I know of. My iPhone 5 is 4G/LTE, which I leave enabled and it connects fine with the MicroCell at 3G when we get home. However, your phone should be able to connect at 3G unless it is LTE only and can't "down connect". If there are other reported issues with the Note then it may be a firmware issue with the Note 3 that only an update by the mfr will fix. I'm assuming the MicroCell's lights are solid green (Power, ethernet, GPS, and 3G) and you meet the minimum requirements for connectivity.

Re: Galaxy Note 3 not connecting to AT&T MicroCell

2 of 174 (9,909 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2013 9:46:12 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

I'm not an Android expert but from what I've read, the Galaxy Note 3 will connect to 3G, 4G and LTE.  You might try this if you haven't already. This is for enabling 3G on phones with Android 2.3 or later versions.  It may or may not help your situation but if you haven't tried it yet, it might.

1. Tap "Menu" button at the bottom lower left of the phone.

2.  Choose "Settings" from the list that comes up.

3.  Choose "Wireless and Network" from the list that comes up.

4.  Choose "Mobile Networks" from the list that comes up.

5.  There should be a "Use Packet Data" option.  Make sure that the checkbox next to that option is checked.

I'm not an Android expert but from what I've read, the Galaxy Note 3 will connect to 3G, 4G and LTE.  You might try this if you haven't already. This is for enabling 3G on phones with Android 2.3 or later versions.  It may or may not help your situation but if you haven't tried it yet, it might.

1. Tap "Menu" button at the bottom lower left of the phone.

2.  Choose "Settings" from the list that comes up.

3.  Choose "Wireless and Network" from the list that comes up.

4.  Choose "Mobile Networks" from the list that comes up.

5.  There should be a "Use Packet Data" option.  Make sure that the checkbox next to that option is checked.

3 of 174 (9,887 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2013 1:41:50 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Thanks Avedis53. If that works, it certainly warrants in inclusion into the Technical Guide.

Thanks Avedis53. If that works, it certainly warrants in inclusion into the Technical Guide.

4 of 174 (9,877 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2013 4:16:58 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

It might just enable 3G data service and have no effect on the phone as far as turning on 3G phone service.  I would think that would be automatic like on an iPhone.  I know little about the Android OS.

It might just enable 3G data service and have no effect on the phone as far as turning on 3G phone service.  I would think that would be automatic like on an iPhone.  I know little about the Android OS.

5 of 174 (9,871 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2013 6:04:51 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Hopefully the OP will come back and let us know if it worked.

Hopefully the OP will come back and let us know if it worked.

6 of 174 (9,863 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2013 2:39:11 PM
(0)
Mentor

Add me to the list of people who are unable to use the Note 3 with the Microcell.

I'm in a different situation than the other person.

My Note 3 did connect for a few days,and now does not. I also have an iPhone 5 that still works fine with the Microcell, as did my S III.

I spent about an hour on the phone with ATT last week trying all the troubleshooting steps. Could not get the Note 3 to connect. Was issued a case number and just got off the phone with ATT tech support today when they called back. Rep said everythhing looks fine from their end, but has no explanation as to why I cannot connect with the Note 3. Doublechecked, swapped SIM, and still able to connect the S III, but not the Note 3.

Suggestion was made to move Microcell to a different location and also try using the optional Microcell antenna; I will try that when I have more time.

In the meantime, the iPhone 5 is working fine.

Rep also stated that there are a few other reports of issues, so while my case is closed for now, I expect that ATT will have to explore further as the Note 3 with Microcell user base expands.

Still don't understand why it worked ok for a few days.

Add me to the list of people who are unable to use the Note 3 with the Microcell.

I'm in a different situation than the other person.

My Note 3 did connect for a few days,and now does not. I also have an iPhone 5 that still works fine with the Microcell, as did my S III.

I spent about an hour on the phone with ATT last week trying all the troubleshooting steps. Could not get the Note 3 to connect. Was issued a case number and just got off the phone with ATT tech support today when they called back. Rep said everythhing looks fine from their end, but has no explanation as to why I cannot connect with the Note 3. Doublechecked, swapped SIM, and still able to connect the S III, but not the Note 3.

Suggestion was made to move Microcell to a different location and also try using the optional Microcell antenna; I will try that when I have more time.

In the meantime, the iPhone 5 is working fine.

Rep also stated that there are a few other reports of issues, so while my case is closed for now, I expect that ATT will have to explore further as the Note 3 with Microcell user base expands.

Still don't understand why it worked ok for a few days.

7 of 174 (9,804 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2013 2:49:27 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Do you know if your Note receieved an update? I've seen similar issues reported here with some Nokia phones as well. In theory, any AT&T 3G phone should work if purchased domestically and not jailbroke (even tho some jailbroke phones work just fine).

Do you know if your Note receieved an update? I've seen similar issues reported here with some Nokia phones as well. In theory, any AT&T 3G phone should work if purchased domestically and not jailbroke (even tho some jailbroke phones work just fine).

8 of 174 (9,802 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2013 3:34:48 PM
(0)
Mentor

Good news.

In reconfigruing my network again, I powered down my router and the Microcell at the same time - actually unplugged the power cords. I did not change the location of the Microcell.

Repowered the router, then the Microcell.

Note 3 is now successfully connecting to the Microcell. Will have to await wife's return home tonight to make sure her iPhone is still connecting properly.

For others wondering, I have the Actiontec WR424 router, several switches, and MOCA ethernet adapters. The Microcell is connected via MOCA adapter and coax to my network. Coax goes from the Moca adapter to my router. I have FiOS from Frontier; previously this was owned and provided by Verizon.

Good news.

In reconfigruing my network again, I powered down my router and the Microcell at the same time - actually unplugged the power cords. I did not change the location of the Microcell.

Repowered the router, then the Microcell.

Note 3 is now successfully connecting to the Microcell. Will have to await wife's return home tonight to make sure her iPhone is still connecting properly.

For others wondering, I have the Actiontec WR424 router, several switches, and MOCA ethernet adapters. The Microcell is connected via MOCA adapter and coax to my network. Coax goes from the Moca adapter to my router. I have FiOS from Frontier; previously this was owned and provided by Verizon.

9 of 174 (9,798 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2013 3:40:44 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

That's good news. Seems like all it takes at times is to re-boot the entire setup and the gremlins go away. It's interesting that you have the Actiontec router because there have been some reported issues with that router and the MicroCell keeping connections. However, if you've never had any problems with your iPhone then it's probably random issues.

That's good news. Seems like all it takes at times is to re-boot the entire setup and the gremlins go away. It's interesting that you have the Actiontec router because there have been some reported issues with that router and the MicroCell keeping connections. However, if you've never had any problems with your iPhone then it's probably random issues.

10 of 174 (9,794 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2013 4:34:52 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

For a house that is wired with coax in every room, a pair of Ethernet to coax MoCA adapters would be a good alternative to wirelessly place a Mcell in another room away from the router.  I wouldn't think they'd have near the problems that Powerline adapters are known to have with the Mcell. 

For a house that is wired with coax in every room, a pair of Ethernet to coax MoCA adapters would be a good alternative to wirelessly place a Mcell in another room away from the router.  I wouldn't think they'd have near the problems that Powerline adapters are known to have with the Mcell. 

11 of 174 (9,781 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2013 5:20:23 PM
(0)
Mentor

Yes, just one note about MOCA: passive splitters are OK. Splitters with amplifiers inside are not OK. Even if the amplifiers are bidirectional. They simply don't work.

I assume there must be some sort of special amplified splitter/hub for MOCA installations.

I don't have any problem here, now that I replace my active splitter/hub with passive splitters. The signal I have coming into the home has plenty of strength.

I did at one time have the Microcell successfully connected wirelessly with a bridge until I could get a hardwired connection set up.

Yes, just one note about MOCA: passive splitters are OK. Splitters with amplifiers inside are not OK. Even if the amplifiers are bidirectional. They simply don't work.

I assume there must be some sort of special amplified splitter/hub for MOCA installations.

I don't have any problem here, now that I replace my active splitter/hub with passive splitters. The signal I have coming into the home has plenty of strength.

I did at one time have the Microcell successfully connected wirelessly with a bridge until I could get a hardwired connection set up.

12 of 174 (9,771 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2013 9:00:07 PM
(0)
Teacher
Edited by erturnerjr on Oct 14, 2013 at 9:02:32 PM

Also add me to the list of users whose Note 3 will not connect to my Microcell.  I've had my Note 3 since it was released on the 4th and had no issues.  My Note 3 was last connected to my Microcell 10/13 around 9:30 p.m. CST.  I come home from work today, 10/14, and it has not connected a single time.

I was online with chat support for at least 2 hours.  Trying the following with no success.

- rebooted cable modem

- rebooted router

- rebooted microcell

- powered off phone several time

- deactivated and reactived microcell

- tech support disbale hand out and re-enabled hand out.

I have had my microcell since 2010 as well and have used my Galaxy S2 skyrocket & Galaxy S3 with no issues.  I may have had a connection issues once or twice, but nothing a reboot of the microcell did not fix. My Note 3 on the other hand seems to simply quit working after last night.

How do we get this escalated to AT&T for investigation?  Yes I am optimistic they will fix the issue ;-)

Anyone do a factory reset on their phone to see what happens?

Also add me to the list of users whose Note 3 will not connect to my Microcell.  I've had my Note 3 since it was released on the 4th and had no issues.  My Note 3 was last connected to my Microcell 10/13 around 9:30 p.m. CST.  I come home from work today, 10/14, and it has not connected a single time.

I was online with chat support for at least 2 hours.  Trying the following with no success.

- rebooted cable modem

- rebooted router

- rebooted microcell

- powered off phone several time

- deactivated and reactived microcell

- tech support disbale hand out and re-enabled hand out.

I have had my microcell since 2010 as well and have used my Galaxy S2 skyrocket & Galaxy S3 with no issues.  I may have had a connection issues once or twice, but nothing a reboot of the microcell did not fix. My Note 3 on the other hand seems to simply quit working after last night.

How do we get this escalated to AT&T for investigation?  Yes I am optimistic they will fix the issue ;-)

Anyone do a factory reset on their phone to see what happens?

[ Edited ]
13 of 174 (9,738 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2013 10:22:26 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

A factory reset might not be a bad idea. I'll send a message to the Admin and see if I can get some traction started on this.

A factory reset might not be a bad idea. I'll send a message to the Admin and see if I can get some traction started on this.

14 of 174 (9,725 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2013 4:09:36 PM
(0)
Tutor
I just purchased last Saturday. It worked fine on the micro cell. The phone it self kept locking ip the screen where I couldn't unlock the phone so CS told me to go to store and swap it out for new device. New one yesterday (13) did not connect to MC. Spent 4 hours last night and today trying to fix it still with no luck. Sent back to store for third phone and this doesn't connect either! I am done with this crap!
I just purchased last Saturday. It worked fine on the micro cell. The phone it self kept locking ip the screen where I couldn't unlock the phone so CS told me to go to store and swap it out for new device. New one yesterday (13) did not connect to MC. Spent 4 hours last night and today trying to fix it still with no luck. Sent back to store for third phone and this doesn't connect either! I am done with this crap!

17 of 174 (9,662 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2013 5:52:10 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

I'm confused. The MicoCell worked ok with your Note 3 but the screen kept locking up so you exchanged the phone for another one, and now that one doesn't connect to the MicroCell at all? Does the phone work outside of MicroCell range?

I'm confused. The MicoCell worked ok with your Note 3 but the screen kept locking up so you exchanged the phone for another one, and now that one doesn't connect to the MicroCell at all? Does the phone work outside of MicroCell range?

18 of 174 (9,646 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2013 11:00:10 PM
(0)
Tutor

My note 3 was working fine with my microcell for about one week after I bought it and suddenly stopped. I rebooted everything ad reconnected the microcell. Chatted with customer service. Told me to get a new microcell. Skeptical. The iPhones and galaxy s4 work fine with the note 3 sim card. I think it is a phone bug. We'll see. 

My note 3 was working fine with my microcell for about one week after I bought it and suddenly stopped. I rebooted everything ad reconnected the microcell. Chatted with customer service. Told me to get a new microcell. Skeptical. The iPhones and galaxy s4 work fine with the note 3 sim card. I think it is a phone bug. We'll see. 

25 of 174 (9,605 Views)