GPS PROBLEM RESPONSES

ACE - Master

GPS PROBLEM RESPONSES

Has anyone who had documented GPS/address issues been contacted by AT&T yet? I'd appreciate it if  you post a quick "I have" or "I have not". Of course if anyone's GPS/address problem been resolved it would be nice hearing about that as well, or, if the fix didn't work, let me know.

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTMobilityCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 3
Contributor

Re: GPS PROBLEM RESPONSES

I got (missed) a call from AT&T on April 1 after reporting it the day before. The rep left a voicemail then texted me an email address with instructions to email when I was available.

Of course the only reason I got the text message was because I was away from my Microcell in a place where I have coverage. I emailed back the next evening when I was avalable with my Microcell and never got a response.

I'm still waiting.

Message 2 of 3
ACE - Master

Re: GPS PROBLEM RESPONSES

Your post was copied, pasted, and sent to the Admins.

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTMobilityCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support