Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 27, 2014
1:12:15 PM
View profile
Frustrated with not being able to update wireless profile information on my account...

Everytime I try to update my wireless account information, I am either not able to do anything at all or any updates I do somehow disappears. I know it seems silly but I tried to place a picture on each wireless phone on my account. I finally was able to upload a pic then for some reason it disappears? I don't understand why something that should be easy and uncomplicated to do is the exact opposite? Am I the only customer that is having issues with attempting to update information on my profile? What is the secret to adding an image to the wireless account?

Everytime I try to update my wireless account information, I am either not able to do anything at all or any updates I do somehow disappears. I know it seems silly but I tried to place a picture on each wireless phone on my account. I finally was able to upload a pic then for some reason it disappears? I don't understand why something that should be easy and uncomplicated to do is the exact opposite? Am I the only customer that is having issues with attempting to update information on my profile? What is the secret to adding an image to the wireless account?

Frustrated with not being able to update wireless profile information on my account...

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 4, 2014 7:52:53 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @4mygrls 

I just tried that and was able to upload a picture and change it with no issues. I'm using Firefox, what browser do you use? I recommend trying a different browser or clearing your cache and cookies.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello @4mygrls 

I just tried that and was able to upload a picture and change it with no issues. I'm using Firefox, what browser do you use? I recommend trying a different browser or clearing your cache and cookies.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Frustrated with not being able to update wireless profile information on my account...

2 of 2 (570 Views)