Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 6, 2013
10:29:59 AM
View profile
FamilyMap won't properly display map

When using the FamilyMap application on my home PC, everything appears to work but the map. Where the map showing where the childs location should be - there is usually just a gray screen. Sometimes logging out and back in will "kick start it" and it will pan, zoom and display as one would expect. That normal condition does not last very long unfortunately.

When using the FamilyMap application on my home PC, everything appears to work but the map. Where the map showing where the childs location should be - there is usually just a gray screen. Sometimes logging out and back in will "kick start it" and it will pan, zoom and display as one would expect. That normal condition does not last very long unfortunately.

FamilyMap won't properly display map

1 reply
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 11, 2013 2:12:19 PM
(0)
Community Support

@dlemon880 , thanks  for your post! Take a look at Using AT&T FamilyMap and expand Why don't I always get a location when using AT&T FamilyMap? Let us know if this helps. 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

@dlemon880 , thanks  for your post! Take a look at Using AT&T FamilyMap and expand Why don't I always get a location when using AT&T FamilyMap? Let us know if this helps. 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: FamilyMap won't properly display map

2 of 2 (388 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments