Helpful Links

Family plan/ account access

Contributor

Family plan/ account access

My husband & I have the family plan. He chose not to receive paper bills, and he always pays our account online. I do not have the user ID & password. I'm reading that he could grant me access for a secondary account ID, but his permission is needed first.

Is there anyway for me to obtain a copy of of our bill, specifically showing dates/times/& phone number texted- without asking him? Can I get a printed copy in store? Does the paper copy show these things, or only via online account?
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Family plan/ account access

Sugarplum7911 wrote:
My husband & I have the family plan. He chose not to receive paper bills, and he always pays our account online. I do not have the user ID & password. I'm reading that he could grant me access for a secondary account ID, but his permission is needed first.

Is there anyway for me to obtain a copy of of our bill, specifically showing dates/times/& phone number texted- without asking him? Can I get a printed copy in store? Does the paper copy show these things, or only via online account?

do not think you can, I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support