Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 18, 2013
12:03:35 PM
View profile
Executive Officer Contact Information - Billing Issue & Unauthorized Charges

Hello,

I'd need the contact info of the Executive Officers that can handle the unauthorized charges that's been going on my account.

This is a serious matter and I'd like like to resolve it before involve legal matters.

Sincerely,

Thanks,

Hello,

I'd need the contact info of the Executive Officers that can handle the unauthorized charges that's been going on my account.

This is a serious matter and I'd like like to resolve it before involve legal matters.

Sincerely,

Thanks,

Executive Officer Contact Information - Billing Issue & Unauthorized Charges

5 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 18, 2013 12:09:45 PM
(0)
Expert

4tw_garage wrote:

Hello,

Sincerely,

Thanks,

Suggest you try this first -  send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

4tw_garage wrote:

Hello,

Sincerely,

Thanks,

Suggest you try this first -  send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

Re: Executive Officer Contact Information - Billing Issue & Unauthorized Charges

2 of 6 (684 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 18, 2013 12:15:01 PM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by Phil-101 on Sep 18, 2013 at 12:18:16 PM

Thank you wingrider01 for the suggestion but I've already tried to contact them via the phone. Unfortunately, it cannot be resolve and I was suggested to escalate further.

[Legal discussions are not permitted per the Guidelines]

Thank you wingrider01 for the suggestion but I've already tried to contact them via the phone. Unfortunately, it cannot be resolve and I was suggested to escalate further.

Re: Executive Officer Contact Information - Billing Issue & Unauthorized Charges

[ Edited ]
3 of 6 (679 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 18, 2013 12:27:21 PM
(0)
Expert

4tw_garage wrote:

the PM goes to a specific team that works the forums that have a pretty good track record of resolving issues, give them a try and you maybe surprised.

4tw_garage wrote:

the PM goes to a specific team that works the forums that have a pretty good track record of resolving issues, give them a try and you maybe surprised.

4 of 6 (663 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 18, 2013 2:56:40 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
The team mentioned above are not your normal Customer Care representatives, they are Social Media Managers who go above and beyond in helping where they can as wing stated above. I would recommend giving them a chance to resolve your issue. Smiley Happy
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
The team mentioned above are not your normal Customer Care representatives, they are Social Media Managers who go above and beyond in helping where they can as wing stated above. I would recommend giving them a chance to resolve your issue. Smiley Happy
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 6 (599 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 19, 2013 6:40:45 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hi 4tw_garage,

We received your private message and one of our managers will be looking into this and contacting you shortly.

Thanks!

Nicole K.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Hi 4tw_garage,

We received your private message and one of our managers will be looking into this and contacting you shortly.

Thanks!

Nicole K.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

6 of 6 (559 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments