Error message when text not received

Highlighted
Contributor

Error message when text not received

I need to know if person A, who is not an ATT wireless customer sends a text message to person B, who is an ATT wireless customer, and the text was unable to be received, what is the error text message that person A will get back.

I need to verify this for evidence that will be submitted in court. I am unsure of how these forums work, do random people get to answer or an ATT customer service agent. The information that I receive on this post will not be used in court but if it confirms what we suspect then I will go ahead and get proper documentation from ATT. Information from a forum will most likely not hold up but I would like to know if the time and money should be used to go forward and get proper documentation.

Message 1 of 3 (715 Views)
Contributor

Re: Error message when text not received

I know that this message is posted in the wrong forum but it was the only board that would let me post, I've been trying for over an hour.

So if there are moderators  please move this over to the right board.

Thanks

Message 2 of 3 (714 Views)
Expert

Re: Error message when text not received

[ Edited ]

kellimarie13 wrote:

I need to know if person A, who is not an ATT wireless customer sends a text message to person B, who is an ATT wireless customer, and the text was unable to be received, what is the error text message that person A will get back.

I need to verify this for evidence that will be submitted in court. I am unsure of how these forums work, do random people get to answer or an ATT customer service agent. The information that I receive on this post will not be used in court but if it confirms what we suspect then I will go ahead and get proper documentation from ATT. Information from a forum will most likely not hold up but I would like to know if the time and money should be used to go forward and get proper documentation.

no error message for non-delivery, SMS protocol is fire and forget. Only email will return a NDA message

Message 3 of 3 (670 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.