Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jul 28, 2013
9:04:26 PM
View profile
Error message when text not received

I need to know if person A, who is not an ATT wireless customer sends a text message to person B, who is an ATT wireless customer, and the text was unable to be received, what is the error text message that person A will get back.

I need to verify this for evidence that will be submitted in court. I am unsure of how these forums work, do random people get to answer or an ATT customer service agent. The information that I receive on this post will not be used in court but if it confirms what we suspect then I will go ahead and get proper documentation from ATT. Information from a forum will most likely not hold up but I would like to know if the time and money should be used to go forward and get proper documentation.

I need to know if person A, who is not an ATT wireless customer sends a text message to person B, who is an ATT wireless customer, and the text was unable to be received, what is the error text message that person A will get back.

I need to verify this for evidence that will be submitted in court. I am unsure of how these forums work, do random people get to answer or an ATT customer service agent. The information that I receive on this post will not be used in court but if it confirms what we suspect then I will go ahead and get proper documentation from ATT. Information from a forum will most likely not hold up but I would like to know if the time and money should be used to go forward and get proper documentation.

Error message when text not received

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 28, 2013 9:06:24 PM
(0)
Contributor

I know that this message is posted in the wrong forum but it was the only board that would let me post, I've been trying for over an hour.

So if there are moderators  please move this over to the right board.

Thanks

I know that this message is posted in the wrong forum but it was the only board that would let me post, I've been trying for over an hour.

So if there are moderators  please move this over to the right board.

Thanks

Re: Error message when text not received

2 of 3 (699 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 30, 2013 4:06:02 AM
(0)
Expert
Edited by wingrider01 on Jul 30, 2013 at 4:06:48 AM

kellimarie13 wrote:

no error message for non-delivery, SMS protocol is fire and forget. Only email will return a NDA message

kellimarie13 wrote:

no error message for non-delivery, SMS protocol is fire and forget. Only email will return a NDA message

Re: Error message when text not received

[ Edited ]
3 of 3 (655 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments