Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 16, 2014
3:45:41 PM
View profile
Entire Family has no wireless service despite full signal

I am located in Leander, Texas (NW Austin area) and over the past week, I have noticed a lot of problems with very slow internet response time no matter how strong my signal is. Last night we began having issues with messages not going through.  Now today, we are unable make voice calls even with a full signal.  Wifi data and messaging works just fine, but regular messaging on 3G, 4G, and 4LTE respectively.. does not work at all.  We have all rebooted our phones several times, with no improvement.

We have 5 lines (iPhone 5, 2-iPhone 4S, Huawei Fusion 2, and a Pantech Renue) and it's extremely frustrating because I have teens everywhere, needing rides to/from work and other places. Our cell phones are our lifelines to one another.  AT&T does not offer any type of online system to find out if there is a problem with service in the area and I'm unable to call 611 as well.

Can someone please let me know how long this issue is going to remain? 

I am located in Leander, Texas (NW Austin area) and over the past week, I have noticed a lot of problems with very slow internet response time no matter how strong my signal is. Last night we began having issues with messages not going through.  Now today, we are unable make voice calls even with a full signal.  Wifi data and messaging works just fine, but regular messaging on 3G, 4G, and 4LTE respectively.. does not work at all.  We have all rebooted our phones several times, with no improvement.

We have 5 lines (iPhone 5, 2-iPhone 4S, Huawei Fusion 2, and a Pantech Renue) and it's extremely frustrating because I have teens everywhere, needing rides to/from work and other places. Our cell phones are our lifelines to one another.  AT&T does not offer any type of online system to find out if there is a problem with service in the area and I'm unable to call 611 as well.

Can someone please let me know how long this issue is going to remain? 

Entire Family has no wireless service despite full signal

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 18, 2014 9:14:53 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @honeyrose29 

I'm extremely sorry for your service issues, this needs to be addressed asap. I checked out systems and I don't see any outages in your area. If it happening at your home or other areas? Do you have a corporate store nearby that you can stop by to have your account checked and SIM cards replaced?

Let me know if you still need help or have any questions.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello @honeyrose29 

I'm extremely sorry for your service issues, this needs to be addressed asap. I checked out systems and I don't see any outages in your area. If it happening at your home or other areas? Do you have a corporate store nearby that you can stop by to have your account checked and SIM cards replaced?

Let me know if you still need help or have any questions.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Entire Family has no wireless service despite full signal

2 of 2 (422 Views)