Posted Oct 2, 2013
9:15:43 PM
Early Upgrade - Cancelling Contract and Rejoining?

Is it possible to cancel my contract after 16 months, pay a $160 ETF, then rejoin with a new 2 year contract in order to get a discount on a new phone? And would I be able to keep my phone number if I did this? Is this kind of thing frowned upon? Even with the ETF, it would save me a ton vs. buying a phone off contract.

Is it possible to cancel my contract after 16 months, pay a $160 ETF, then rejoin with a new 2 year contract in order to get a discount on a new phone? And would I be able to keep my phone number if I did this? Is this kind of thing frowned upon? Even with the ETF, it would save me a ton vs. buying a phone off contract.

Early Upgrade - Cancelling Contract and Rejoining?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 3, 2013 5:42:44 AM
(0)
Expert

Stay Frosty wrote:

No, there is a set time period before you are considered a new customer, I think it is around 6 months. An ETF is to cancel service not a short cut to a discounted upgrade, not to mention when you etf you lose your current number

Stay Frosty wrote:

No, there is a set time period before you are considered a new customer, I think it is around 6 months. An ETF is to cancel service not a short cut to a discounted upgrade, not to mention when you etf you lose your current number

Re: Early Upgrade - Cancelling Contract and Rejoining?

2 of 2 (720 Views)