Ask a question

Posted Nov 1, 2013
5:20:49 PM
View profile
Do AT&T stores have a SIM card cutter?

Do corporate AT&T stores have a microSIM card cutter to cut my SIM card to a microSIM?

Do AT&T stores have a SIM card cutter?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 1, 2013 7:15:52 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

vtujfz wrote:

Do corporate AT&T stores have a microSIM card cutter to cut my SIM card to a microSIM?

No, but they can replace your SIM with a microSIM, usually free of charge. If your SIM is not an AT&T SIM, just buy a cutter online, it's only going to cost a few bucks.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Do AT&T stores have a SIM card cutter?

2 of 4 (3,188 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 3, 2013 12:51:22 AM
(0)
Scholar

When is a SIM free and when is it not free?  

I don't want to go get a new SIM and get a surprise charge.

3 of 4 (3,135 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 3, 2013 8:31:36 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
It's been said that if you add money to your account while you are in-store, they will waive the cost of the new SIM. In other cases, people have just exchanged their standard SIM for a microSIM free of charge. I personally went the SIM cutter route, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to go in and ask. I just bought a cutter because I thought it would be the easiest.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (3,117 Views)