Do AT&T stores have a SIM card cutter?

Scholar

Do AT&T stores have a SIM card cutter?

Do corporate AT&T stores have a microSIM card cutter to cut my SIM card to a microSIM?

Message 1 of 4 (6,546 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: Do AT&T stores have a SIM card cutter?

vtujfz wrote:

Do corporate AT&T stores have a microSIM card cutter to cut my SIM card to a microSIM?

No, but they can replace your SIM with a microSIM, usually free of charge. If your SIM is not an AT&T SIM, just buy a cutter online, it's only going to cost a few bucks.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (6,528 Views)
Scholar

When is a SIM free and when is it not free?  

I don't want to go get a new SIM and get a surprise charge.

Message 3 of 4 (6,475 Views)
Master

It's been said that if you add money to your account while you are in-store, they will waive the cost of the new SIM. In other cases, people have just exchanged their standard SIM for a microSIM free of charge. I personally went the SIM cutter route, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to go in and ask. I just bought a cutter because I thought it would be the easiest.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 4 of 4 (6,457 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.