Disturbing Trend

Teacher

Disturbing Trend

For the past monrh or so, in my home, I get voicemails but my phone does not ring-no missed call and the call does not show up online on the usage. If my phone isn't goig to ring, what's the use?

Message 1 of 4 (681 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Disturbing Trend

Hello @T84A 

How many bars do you have at home? Have you tried resetting your phone yet or getting a new SIM card? Do you know if any other customers are having those issues in your area?

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (606 Views)
Teacher

Hi Dmitriy. Thanks for the reply. I have reset my phone several times. I guess I could go ask ATT to replace my sim card. Do they do that without a lot of hassle? I have my phone set to dB and its about -100 to -114, which is bad. Outside isn't significantly better so a repeater may not be much help.

Message 3 of 4 (569 Views)
Community Manager

Hello @T84A 

A SIM card is free and easy to replace, just make sure you go to a corporate store. AT&T has a Microcell, it's booster that works with existing Internet connection at home, it will work, a store representatives can go over your options with you.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (516 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.