Disturbing Trend

Teacher

Disturbing Trend

For the past monrh or so, in my home, I get voicemails but my phone does not ring-no missed call and the call does not show up online on the usage. If my phone isn't goig to ring, what's the use?

Message 1 of 4
Community Manager

Re: Disturbing Trend

Hello @T84A 

How many bars do you have at home? Have you tried resetting your phone yet or getting a new SIM card? Do you know if any other customers are having those issues in your area?

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Teacher

Hi Dmitriy. Thanks for the reply. I have reset my phone several times. I guess I could go ask ATT to replace my sim card. Do they do that without a lot of hassle? I have my phone set to dB and its about -100 to -114, which is bad. Outside isn't significantly better so a repeater may not be much help.

Message 3 of 4
Community Manager

Hello @T84A 

A SIM card is free and easy to replace, just make sure you go to a corporate store. AT&T has a Microcell, it's booster that works with existing Internet connection at home, it will work, a store representatives can go over your options with you.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support