Disappointment

Highlighted
Contributor

Disappointment

I am very disappointed in ATT today. I received an email to pay my bill and upon doing so a couple of days later I realized that the email contained the wrong account # so I went on line and paid the bill again only to wake up today to having suspended service. They will apply the later payment and they are charging fees that they will not credit. And I have to pay this new inflated bill to get my service back. I have been a customer with company for many many years and I guarantee you this is my last term with them and I hope I find a way out sooner. I have never done business with a company so unwilling to help out a customer in good standing.
Message 1 of 2 (525 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Disappointment

Hello, Gregory Sikora! Welcome to the forum, and thanks for posting!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulties with your bill. We can get you in touch with our team of managers, and they will do everything they can to help you out and get this resolved. Just send a private message to ATTCustomerCare by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. It might be a good idea to include an alternate phone number, just in case. Please keep in mind that it may take up to two business days to receive a reply, but this team is awesome and will work very hard to get your problem fixed.

Thanks!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (453 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.