Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 14, 2010
12:17:40 PM
View profile
Degraded signal - Savannah, GA

Wondering if anyone is experiencing degraded signal issues in the Savannah/Richmond Hill, GA area.  I get sporadic signal issues on my 9700 - I look at the phone and have all 3G bars - twenty seconds later I get "SOS" or the dreaded "X" in the signal area.  A call to AT&T was no help. 

Thanks for any input.

Wondering if anyone is experiencing degraded signal issues in the Savannah/Richmond Hill, GA area.  I get sporadic signal issues on my 9700 - I look at the phone and have all 3G bars - twenty seconds later I get "SOS" or the dreaded "X" in the signal area.  A call to AT&T was no help. 

Thanks for any input.

Degraded signal - Savannah, GA

3 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 14, 2010 8:08:20 PM
(0)
Tutor

Sorry to say that the same goes for Downtown Tempe, AZ. AT&T is full of excuses but the bottom line is they don't have the hardware to support the load and as long as people keep paying for this BULL**** service AT&T has no reason to make any changes. Take a look at the increase in share-holder returns since Apple signed an exclusive agreement with them...

Sorry to say that the same goes for Downtown Tempe, AZ. AT&T is full of excuses but the bottom line is they don't have the hardware to support the load and as long as people keep paying for this BULL**** service AT&T has no reason to make any changes. Take a look at the increase in share-holder returns since Apple signed an exclusive agreement with them...

Re: Degraded signal - Savannah, GA

2 of 4 (504 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 14, 2010 8:10:07 PM
(0)
Tutor

By the by, Downtown Tempe is home to ASU. The 4th largest university in the US?

By the by, Downtown Tempe is home to ASU. The 4th largest university in the US?

3 of 4 (503 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 28, 2013 7:46:07 PM
(0)
Tutor
I'm consistently having issues on the west side of Savannah, GA. have a Z10 and this started about a month ago. Same sporadic SOS or emergency only symbol after having 4 bars of LTE. Is a tower down?
I'm consistently having issues on the west side of Savannah, GA. have a Z10 and this started about a month ago. Same sporadic SOS or emergency only symbol after having 4 bars of LTE. Is a tower down?

4 of 4 (363 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments