Data problems in Las Vegas

Tutor

Data problems in Las Vegas

Over the last few months I have been having major issues with data connectivity in my work place.
I work at Harrahs hotel on the Las Vegas strip and up to about 5 or 6 mos ago I had full bars on my antenna and a solid connection to 4g on my iPhone. I was able to stream netflix problem free in our employee dining room and throughout the property. Now the connection will range from 2 bars on my antenna with the 4g symbol on top and no internet connectivity, to a full 5 bars and the 3G symbol with very slow connectivity, to absolutely no service at all. All this will happen within 5 minutes. I can watch the bars go from 2 to 5 then back off one at a time till there's no service. All while my phone is sitting in the same spot on the table. I've been patient this long. But my patience is wearing thin. I'm due for an upgrade, but don't want to stay with Att if this is going to be a problem from now on. I don't want to switch providers, but if have to I will. There are a lot of my coworkers who have the same opinion.
Message 1 of 3
Community Manager

Re: Data problems in Las Vegas

Hello, Pbjays!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear that you're having coverage issues lately. The best way to let us know is by using AT&T's Mark the Spot App. This app will pinpoint the exact location of the coverage issues and submit the information to our technicians.

For more information about the app and how to download it, click on the link below.

AT&T Mark the Spot

Let me know if you  have any questions!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Tutor

Re: Data problems in Las Vegas

Thank you for your reply. I downloaded the app and submitted a report. The reply said they were aware of the issue.
I hope it's resolved in the next month. It's been six months now. My wife is really wanting a new phone.
Thanks again for your reply.

Sent from my iPhone
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support