Data Usage

Tutor

Data Usage

I have an iPhone 5 and ever since my billing cycle started this month the myAT&T app and online doesnt show my data usage. I've used my data but for some reason its not registering this month and always says I've nothing. Is anyone else having this problem?

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Master

Re: Data Usage

I just checked my iPhoen 5.  My billing cycle started 4 days ago on 10/20 and the myAT&T app shows that I've used 175MB of data since that point. I guess I'm not seeing the same problem you are.  I do seem to remember that if you change your billing options during the month, that the online doesn't show properly until the beginning of the next billing cycle, could this be what you are seeing?

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Tutor

My billing cycle has always started on the 15th of each month ever since I got my iPhone 5 last year and I havent changed anything since then.

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Scholar

vw07 wrote:

I have an iPhone 5 and ever since my billing cycle started this month the myAT&T app and online doesnt show my data usage. I've used my data but for some reason its not registering this month and always says I've nothing. Is anyone else having this problem?

By "online" do you mean attempting to view your billing info via a method other than through your phone...or do you mean going to AT&T's website on your iPhone in an attempt to view your data usage?  Just asking since you made it a point to mention that you have an iPhone 5; if it's the former (e.g., going online via your home computer), then it sounds more like an accounting issue on AT&T's backend rather than an iPhone issue.  Have you already tried contacting AT&T to see what they have to say about it?

Based on what you stated, I'm assuming the issue started only this month...in which case again I don't think it's an iPhone issue since you indicated that you started using your iPhone 5 last year.

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support