Wireless Forums

Posted Mar 18, 2014
7:09:50 AM
View profile
Data Usage only showing through March 9?
Edited by igarvey on Mar 18, 2014 at 7:16:04 AM

We recently received notification that we went over our 10gb data usage, and I found this hard to believe since we don't use that much data, so I went online to check our detailed data usage where it lists the time and date that data was used... but it only shows to March 9. Today is March 18. Our bill cycle resets on March 21. Why is data usage only showing through March 9?

data usage

We recently received notification that we went over our 10gb data usage, and I found this hard to believe since we don't use that much data, so I went online to check our detailed data usage where it lists the time and date that data was used... but it only shows to March 9. Today is March 18. Our bill cycle resets on March 21. Why is data usage only showing through March 9?

data usage

Data Usage only showing through March 9?

[ Edited ]
5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 18, 2014 11:55:55 AM
(0)
Employee

Do you have an active data block on the acct?

Do you have an active data block on the acct?

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Data Usage only showing through March 9?

2 of 6 (336 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 18, 2014 11:58:06 AM
(0)
Tutor

No. All lines on the account currently have access to data and have been using data since March 9. None of the lines show data usage details since March 9. However, we have been getting updates about going over our limit since March 9 (which is why I went to check the usage details).

No. All lines on the account currently have access to data and have been using data since March 9. None of the lines show data usage details since March 9. However, we have been getting updates about going over our limit since March 9 (which is why I went to check the usage details).

3 of 6 (334 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 19, 2014 6:53:54 AM
(0)
Community Manager
Edited by ATTDmitriyCM on Mar 19, 2014 at 6:56:25 AM

Try dialing *DATA# (*3282#) from your phone and see if it gives you an up to date info. What are your billing cycle dates?

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Try dialing *DATA# (*3282#) from your phone and see if it gives you an up to date info. What are your billing cycle dates?

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

[ Edited ]
4 of 6 (311 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 19, 2014 7:01:33 AM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by igarvey on Mar 19, 2014 at 7:01:52 AM

The data totals on both att.com and *3282# appear to be accurate, but I can't see any data usage details (i.e., itemized listing of data usage) past March 9 for some reason. Billing cycle resets March 21.

The data totals on both att.com and *3282# appear to be accurate, but I can't see any data usage details (i.e., itemized listing of data usage) past March 9 for some reason. Billing cycle resets March 21.

[ Edited ]
5 of 6 (306 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 20, 2014 6:25:38 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Have you made any changes to your plan recently? It almost sounds like your plan was changed on the 9th, and the usage log should reset when your next billing cycle starts. If you haven't made any changes, I recommend contacting customer care to check your plan, you can call, or if you want, you can send us a private message by clicking here, and our team will be happy to help. Please include your name, phone number and account number.

Thanks again,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Have you made any changes to your plan recently? It almost sounds like your plan was changed on the 9th, and the usage log should reset when your next billing cycle starts. If you haven't made any changes, I recommend contacting customer care to check your plan, you can call, or if you want, you can send us a private message by clicking here, and our team will be happy to help. Please include your name, phone number and account number.

Thanks again,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

6 of 6 (266 Views)