Customer Service Kudos

Highlighted
Contributor

Customer Service Kudos

Hello all! I am new to the community forums! I've only really signed up to give props to the gentleman who assisted me today on the live chat (and potentially become a regular poster here!!!).

I think that Brandon deserves a raise and a promotion! He's totally turned my day around!!! My bill was all sorts of crazy confusion after my upgrade and he clarified a lot of it for me and he even helped me get some of my money back from a charge I changed months ago, but it never went into effect. It was a wonderful experience, very easy to chat with, and helped me 110%. I am very pleased with the quality of the help I received. I've been an AT&T customer for a little over three years now. I am reminded today why I chose AT&T.

Thanks for all of your help Brandon!

[edited for privacy]

Message 1 of 2
Community Manager

Re: Customer Service Kudos

Hi, FollowTheSea!

Thanks so much for your post! We love hearing about positive experiences with our reps. I will absolutely forward this information so Brandon gets some recognition!

We hope to see you around on the forums!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support