Customer Service Kudos

Highlighted
Contributor

Customer Service Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hello all! I am new to the community forums! I've only really signed up to give props to the gentleman who assisted me today on the live chat (and potentially become a regular poster here!!!).

I think that Brandon deserves a raise and a promotion! He's totally turned my day around!!! My bill was all sorts of crazy confusion after my upgrade and he clarified a lot of it for me and he even helped me get some of my money back from a charge I changed months ago, but it never went into effect. It was a wonderful experience, very easy to chat with, and helped me 110%. I am very pleased with the quality of the help I received. I've been an AT&T customer for a little over three years now. I am reminded today why I chose AT&T.

Thanks for all of your help Brandon!

[edited for privacy]

Message 1 of 2 (458 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Customer Service Kudos

Hi, FollowTheSea!

Thanks so much for your post! We love hearing about positive experiences with our reps. I will absolutely forward this information so Brandon gets some recognition!

We hope to see you around on the forums!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (452 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.