Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Mar 18, 2014
6:43:14 AM
View profile
Customer Care polite and helpful

Yesterday, I had issues with my phone and called 611. Customer care rep Yvonna was very helpful and also got me in contact with BB to try and figure out what was the issue with my phone. We were on the phone for over 90 minutes. Later found out it's a local issue and AT&T needs to figure it out but that's ok, she didn't know. At 9pm I received 5 calls in 10 minutes from an 800 #. Don't know about you guys but I don't answer those. Went to bed around 10:30 and was awakened sometime during the night with the same number. I answered it and told them to QUIT, it was the middle of the night. 

This morning  I went to see my phone bill and it wouldn't let me in. Imagine my surprise when I couldn't log in. Called 611 again. Miss R was very helpful in informing me that my number was changed somewhere in the course of the exchange the night before. It was changed back and I can now log into my AT&T account. 

I have a large family and am praying that there were no emergencies last night that I had to be called for, because no one would have gotten ahold of me. 2 of my kids are miners, 4 family members work underground. 

I am grateful for the quick help this morning and the time commitment and Yvonna put in last night, just no clue why they would change my number AND call me in the middle of the night. 

Yesterday, I had issues with my phone and called 611. Customer care rep Yvonna was very helpful and also got me in contact with BB to try and figure out what was the issue with my phone. We were on the phone for over 90 minutes. Later found out it's a local issue and AT&T needs to figure it out but that's ok, she didn't know. At 9pm I received 5 calls in 10 minutes from an 800 #. Don't know about you guys but I don't answer those. Went to bed around 10:30 and was awakened sometime during the night with the same number. I answered it and told them to QUIT, it was the middle of the night. 

This morning  I went to see my phone bill and it wouldn't let me in. Imagine my surprise when I couldn't log in. Called 611 again. Miss R was very helpful in informing me that my number was changed somewhere in the course of the exchange the night before. It was changed back and I can now log into my AT&T account. 

I have a large family and am praying that there were no emergencies last night that I had to be called for, because no one would have gotten ahold of me. 2 of my kids are miners, 4 family members work underground. 

I am grateful for the quick help this morning and the time commitment and Yvonna put in last night, just no clue why they would change my number AND call me in the middle of the night. 

Customer Care polite and helpful

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 19, 2014 7:07:11 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback. You had another post and your son's upgrade, was everything resolved there? Please let me know if you still need help.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Thank you for sharing your feedback. You had another post and your son's upgrade, was everything resolved there? Please let me know if you still need help.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Customer Care polite and helpful

2 of 2 (124 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments