Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 16, 2013
1:45:55 AM
View profile
Custom made / third party microcell

As long as the 3GPP luh standards are met and I am an existing AT&T customer, is it possible to use a custom built or third party femtocell to connect with the AT&T backhaul?

As long as the 3GPP luh standards are met and I am an existing AT&T customer, is it possible to use a custom built or third party femtocell to connect with the AT&T backhaul?

Custom made / third party microcell

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 16, 2013 8:08:49 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

No. Registration on AT&T's VOIP service (MicroCell) is dependent, in part, on the serial number of the MicroCell unit along with other proprietary identification methods.

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

No. Registration on AT&T's VOIP service (MicroCell) is dependent, in part, on the serial number of the MicroCell unit along with other proprietary identification methods.

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Custom made / third party microcell

2 of 2 (799 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments