Coverage at Mt Hood Meadows Ski area

Highlighted
Contributor

Coverage at Mt Hood Meadows Ski area

Any chance AT&T will provide some real coverage at Mt Hood Meadows Ski area?

The area get 400K-500K skier visits a year and AT&T has dismal coverage.

You are lucky if you can even make a phone call at some places and data is out of the question.

Seems like a lot of AT&T customers with little support.

Verizon good coverage in most all the areas.

My son's $30 a month Virgin Mobile phone has both strong cell and data at almost the whole area.

They both put AT&T to shame for service.

Fellow riders feel sorry for all the AT&T people. It is quite sad.

Message 1 of 4
Contributor

Re: Coverage at Mt Hood Meadows Ski area

I could not agree more. I know a number of people that have switched to verizon due to the poor AT&T coverage. I am strongly considering a change mid contract based on safety.

How do AT&T decide where to improve their coverage? How can we influence this decision?
Message 2 of 4
Tutor

I agree AT&T need to put a LTE tower on the mountain. I am planning to move my business services to Verizon, just so I don"t miss any business calls. The only downside is that Verizon cellphone don't get the best reception in my house, so I would have to buy a Network Extender for $250 more.

Since October 2 of 2013, I have been spending most my free time at Mount Hood Meadows.

I think we need to place a sign at Meadows and have all AT&T customers join in on a group effort to fix this.

I hope AT&T can fix this issue on the mountain and soon.

Message 3 of 4
Contributor

Still no tower at Mt hood meadows, as a att customer for over 12 year, I guess we are not worthy to have coverage where I spend most my winters at and so many other peope. I think it a lease battle for space, but att at 150b+ still can't get space!

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support