Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 17, 2013
12:38:08 PM
View profile
Coverage/Quality has progressively gotten worse in Western KY

I have had  an iphone since the 3G model and service was reliable until 3G was installed.  3G worked great for 2 weeks after the initial turn up, until AT&T tuned the network.  Since then, myself and every other AT&T customer that I have talked to, has had numerous dropped calls and unreliable data connections.  Every and I repeat, EVERY time I call my wife at home (from 1 ATT wireless phone to another) every 3rd or 4th word is dropped.  It is impossible to have a conversation on ATT's network here.  I have spoken to our regional corporate rep to no avail.  I am only putting this here in the very slim hopes that ATT might see this.  Otherwise, Verizon is in my future in the next 60 days when I am due to upgrade.Robot Frustrated

I have had  an iphone since the 3G model and service was reliable until 3G was installed.  3G worked great for 2 weeks after the initial turn up, until AT&T tuned the network.  Since then, myself and every other AT&T customer that I have talked to, has had numerous dropped calls and unreliable data connections.  Every and I repeat, EVERY time I call my wife at home (from 1 ATT wireless phone to another) every 3rd or 4th word is dropped.  It is impossible to have a conversation on ATT's network here.  I have spoken to our regional corporate rep to no avail.  I am only putting this here in the very slim hopes that ATT might see this.  Otherwise, Verizon is in my future in the next 60 days when I am due to upgrade.Robot Frustrated

Coverage/Quality has progressively gotten worse in Western KY

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 17, 2013 12:42:31 PM
(0)
Contributor

I almost forgot to mention the fact that AT&T went belly up during the ice storm we had in February of 2009.  Nothing on AT&T worked during that time and Verizon was the only game in town for everyone, including emergency services. 

I almost forgot to mention the fact that AT&T went belly up during the ice storm we had in February of 2009.  Nothing on AT&T worked during that time and Verizon was the only game in town for everyone, including emergency services. 

Re: Coverage/Quality has progressively gotten worse in Western KY

2 of 2 (375 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments