Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 4, 2013
1:05:39 AM
View profile
Cover for my S4 Arctic Blue

So i got my phone replaced under warranty this week. it was not working through the port no matter what, and it would get so hot it burned my face, and I ended up changing the battery at least 3 times per day... with maybe 5 minuts of calls. i just happened to have 4 batteries. but i rarely use my phone.

So anyway, they sent me the typical new used one. which is fine, I'm way ok with a refub. But they did not include a back cover.

During my call I asked the rep if i could swap colors. I told him i had a white one, but saw that arctic blue and though it was awesome. so he helped me and changed the color of the replacement.

So now I have an acrtic blue phone with a white cover... 'puke' and i CANNOT find a replacement cover anywhere. I don't want after market i want the original samsung but can't find it.

anyone know where i could get one?

So i got my phone replaced under warranty this week. it was not working through the port no matter what, and it would get so hot it burned my face, and I ended up changing the battery at least 3 times per day... with maybe 5 minuts of calls. i just happened to have 4 batteries. but i rarely use my phone.

So anyway, they sent me the typical new used one. which is fine, I'm way ok with a refub. But they did not include a back cover.

During my call I asked the rep if i could swap colors. I told him i had a white one, but saw that arctic blue and though it was awesome. so he helped me and changed the color of the replacement.

So now I have an acrtic blue phone with a white cover... 'puke' and i CANNOT find a replacement cover anywhere. I don't want after market i want the original samsung but can't find it.

anyone know where i could get one?

Cover for my S4 Arctic Blue

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 4, 2013 8:06:39 PM
(0)
Contributor

Anyone?

Anyone?

Re: Cover for my S4 Arctic Blue

2 of 5 (470 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 5, 2013 6:07:07 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
I'm sure you've already done this, but I attempted a quick Google search and didnt come up with any OEM covers, unfortunately. I suppose you could try calling customer service and asking if they would send you one in the right color, even though it's kind of random. Smiley Tongue

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

I'm sure you've already done this, but I attempted a quick Google search and didnt come up with any OEM covers, unfortunately. I suppose you could try calling customer service and asking if they would send you one in the right color, even though it's kind of random. Smiley Tongue

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 5 (434 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 5, 2013 6:14:53 PM
(0)
Contributor
Thanks for the reply. You're right I did try that already. I didn't expect it to be so hard to find a back cover. But apparently this color is unique.

I suppose I could live with my white cover but it makes the phone look like a piece part phone.

Course if I'd just leave it in a case nobody would see It anyway lol

Thank you for trying though, I really appreciate it!
Thanks for the reply. You're right I did try that already. I didn't expect it to be so hard to find a back cover. But apparently this color is unique.

I suppose I could live with my white cover but it makes the phone look like a piece part phone.

Course if I'd just leave it in a case nobody would see It anyway lol

Thank you for trying though, I really appreciate it!

4 of 5 (433 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 5, 2013 7:05:33 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
True, a case would solve the problem. Smiley Wink

No problem - you're welcome!

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

True, a case would solve the problem. Smiley Wink

No problem - you're welcome!

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 5 (430 Views)