Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 5, 2013
6:40:09 PM
View profile
Could use the sim card from my new iPhone to finish unlocking my old iPhone?

Hi,

Anyone know if I could use the sim card from my new iPhone to finish unlocking my old phone? I already took my the sim card out of the old one because I thought I had it sold.

Thanks in advance!  

Hi,

Anyone know if I could use the sim card from my new iPhone to finish unlocking my old phone? I already took my the sim card out of the old one because I thought I had it sold.

Thanks in advance!  

Could use the sim card from my new iPhone to finish unlocking my old iPhone?

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 5, 2013 9:25:21 PM
(0)
ACE - Guru

What model is your "new" iPhone? Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's best to contact AT&T Customer Service, or go to AT&T Corperate Store to unlock your old phone.Smiley Wink

What model is your "new" iPhone? Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's best to contact AT&T Customer Service, or go to AT&T Corperate Store to unlock your old phone.Smiley Wink

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Could use the sim card from my new iPhone to finish unlocking my old iPhone?

2 of 6 (692 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 6, 2013 4:48:37 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

thehackney wrote:

Hi,

Thanks in advance!  

Yes, if it fits. Any valid sim will work, it does not have to be an active sim. 

thehackney wrote:

Hi,

Thanks in advance!  

Yes, if it fits. Any valid sim will work, it does not have to be an active sim. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Could use the sim card from my new iPhone to finish unlocking my old iPhone?

3 of 6 (662 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 6, 2013 3:38:04 PM
(0)
Contributor

And it won't kill the sim from working in my new phone? 

4 of 6 (618 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 6, 2013 7:48:10 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

thehackney wrote:

No, it won't. 

thehackney wrote:

No, it won't. 

5 of 6 (605 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 5, 2014 10:07:26 PM
(0)
Tutor

But I think it's best to contact AT&T Customer Service

But I think it's best to contact AT&T Customer Service

6 of 6 (377 Views)