Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 7, 2013
1:29:39 PM
Could I transfer my prepaid account phone number to other service provider like LycaMobile?

Is my phone number is transferable? I am an AT$T prepaid user.

Is my phone number is transferable? I am an AT$T prepaid user.

Could I transfer my prepaid account phone number to other service provider like LycaMobile?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 7, 2013 10:41:20 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
You should be able to port your number.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

You should be able to port your number.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Could I transfer my prepaid account phone number to other service provider like LycaMobile?

2 of 4 (820 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 15, 2013 12:57:51 PM
(0)
Mentor
Really? How? I need to talk about it to representative? The number is not available to port via web.
Really? How? I need to talk about it to representative? The number is not available to port via web.

Re: Could I transfer my prepaid account phone number to other service provider like LycaMobile?

3 of 4 (680 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 15, 2013 8:39:24 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

damiloveu wrote:

Yes, you will need to speak with a customer support rep. To do this, dial 611 from your prepaid phone or 1-800-331-0500 from a different phone. Each number uses the same automated voice system. Just keep repeating "customer service" at every voice prompt and you should eventually be transferred to live rep that should be able to help you! I promise, it works. 

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

damiloveu wrote:

Yes, you will need to speak with a customer support rep. To do this, dial 611 from your prepaid phone or 1-800-331-0500 from a different phone. Each number uses the same automated voice system. Just keep repeating "customer service" at every voice prompt and you should eventually be transferred to live rep that should be able to help you! I promise, it works. 

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (651 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments