Could I transfer my prepaid account phone number to other service provider like LycaMobile?

Mentor

Could I transfer my prepaid account phone number to other service provider like LycaMobile?

Is my phone number is transferable? I am an AT$T prepaid user.

Message 1 of 4
Master

Re: Could I transfer my prepaid account phone number to other service provider like LycaMobile?

You should be able to port your number.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 4
Mentor

Re: Could I transfer my prepaid account phone number to other service provider like LycaMobile?

Really? How? I need to talk about it to representative? The number is not available to port via web.
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Master

damiloveu wrote:
Really? How? I need to talk about it to representative? The number is not available to port via web.

Yes, you will need to speak with a customer support rep. To do this, dial 611 from your prepaid phone or 1-800-331-0500 from a different phone. Each number uses the same automated voice system. Just keep repeating "customer service" at every voice prompt and you should eventually be transferred to live rep that should be able to help you! I promise, it works. 

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support