Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Sep 28, 2013
12:40:49 PM
View profile
Contract SIM insert to NO contract phone

I currently have a sim card with 2 yr contract without data. I decide to get a no contract smartphone or prepaid smartphone, so that I can insert my current sim card to the smartphone and use wifi, but I dont want to add any data plan to my current sim card service. Will I be charged if AT&T detects my phone is a smartphone and force me to add data plan?

I currently have a sim card with 2 yr contract without data. I decide to get a no contract smartphone or prepaid smartphone, so that I can insert my current sim card to the smartphone and use wifi, but I dont want to add any data plan to my current sim card service. Will I be charged if AT&T detects my phone is a smartphone and force me to add data plan?

Contract SIM insert to NO contract phone

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 28, 2013 12:46:54 PM
(0)
Expert

jianlezhou wrote:

If att detects the smartphone they will automaticly add a data plan, this is in ther terms of service.

jianlezhou wrote:

If att detects the smartphone they will automaticly add a data plan, this is in ther terms of service.

Re: Contract SIM insert to NO contract phone

2 of 2 (873 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments