Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 4, 2013
6:32:42 AM
View profile
Contacting Headquarters Customer Service
I have been unable to find an email address for AT&T Headquarters Customer Service. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you
I have been unable to find an email address for AT&T Headquarters Customer Service. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Contacting Headquarters Customer Service

5 replies
(3) Me too
(3) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 4, 2013 7:44:15 AM
(0)
Expert

deejay226 wrote:

send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST.

deejay226 wrote:

send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST.

Re: Contacting Headquarters Customer Service

2 of 6 (716 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 4, 2013 8:49:09 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hi Dennis, we received your private message and replied. We look forward to assisting you.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Hi Dennis, we received your private message and replied. We look forward to assisting you.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

3 of 6 (700 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 15, 2013 10:35:52 AM
(0)
Contributor

May I have your address to mail a letter.

4 of 6 (413 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 15, 2013 2:21:31 PM
(0)
Expert

zenajann wrote:

click on the Private Message line in the message above yours, faster then snailmail

zenajann wrote:

click on the Private Message line in the message above yours, faster then snailmail

5 of 6 (395 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 16, 2013 7:26:23 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, zenajann!

Thanks for posting. Was there a particular issue we could help you with? We have quite a few resourceful community members who would be happy to help.

If the issue is account specific, please follow Wingrider's recommendation and send us a private message by clicking here.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, zenajann!

Thanks for posting. Was there a particular issue we could help you with? We have quite a few resourceful community members who would be happy to help.

If the issue is account specific, please follow Wingrider's recommendation and send us a private message by clicking here.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

6 of 6 (373 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments