Contact informatio​n for VP of Customer Care?

Contributor

Contact informatio​n for VP of Customer Care?

Does anyone have a contact email/phone number for the VP of customer service? I know every compnay has a VP of customer service and it seems like the only way that I am going to get my issue resolved is to explain my issue to them.

Calling the supervisor(s) and managers in my opinion is a waste of time. I figure after being a ATT wireless customer after 4+ years would count for something, but I guess I was wrong.

Thank you in advance and in the mean time I will keep searching the net and if I have to write every VP and above that I find an email address I will.

Message 1 of 5 (563 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Re: Contact informatio​n for VP of Customer Care?

Hey Fenril!

Thanks for reaching out via the forums! What exactly is the issue you are experiencing? Maybe someone may be able to assist?

If its account related, I would suggest sending a private message to ATTCustomerCare as they are epic at resolving issues! These individuals are not your regular Customer Care reps, they are Social Media Managers who go and above to help where they can! Smiley Happy
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (544 Views)
Community Manager

Hello Fenril,

Like Evandela said, our managers might be able to help you, here is the link to contact us: ATTCustomerCare.

Thanks and welcome to the forum,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 5 (504 Views)
Contributor

I sent a reply to the ATT customer service link last night, so I take it that my issue can not be handled by you?

Message 4 of 5 (459 Views)
Community Manager

I'm sorry I should have mentioned, it might take up to 2 business days for them to reach out to you.

Thank you for your patience,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 5 (442 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.