Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 10, 2013
1:20:16 PM
View profile
Compliment for AT&T Technical support

I just wanted to express how grateful I am to the technical support team over the phone - especially a gentleman named Antoine.

I've just moved to the U.S from Australia, and was not receiving text messages from numbers back in Australia. After an intial frustration of the team in a retail store being unable to help, they referred me to the tech support on the phone. Antoine was on the line to me for about 40 minutes trying to get to the bottom of the problem - even contacting telecommunication networks in Australia to figure it out. He located the problem and promised he would call me back in 6 hours and that it should be resolved by then. He called me back in less than 3 hours and it was all fixed!

Antoine was professional, friendly and extremely helpuful - he went to all lengths to make sure my service was working.

I'd love to get the message to Antoine and his manager to thank him for the wonderful service!

I just wanted to express how grateful I am to the technical support team over the phone - especially a gentleman named Antoine.

I've just moved to the U.S from Australia, and was not receiving text messages from numbers back in Australia. After an intial frustration of the team in a retail store being unable to help, they referred me to the tech support on the phone. Antoine was on the line to me for about 40 minutes trying to get to the bottom of the problem - even contacting telecommunication networks in Australia to figure it out. He located the problem and promised he would call me back in 6 hours and that it should be resolved by then. He called me back in less than 3 hours and it was all fixed!

Antoine was professional, friendly and extremely helpuful - he went to all lengths to make sure my service was working.

I'd love to get the message to Antoine and his manager to thank him for the wonderful service!

Compliment for AT&T Technical support

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 10, 2013 9:16:06 PM
(0)
Expert
Edited by Dcookie on Aug 10, 2013 at 9:16:31 PM

Great to hear! Smiley Happy You can send a Private Message to one of our Community Managers, Dmitriy , and he'll make sure that the message will be relayed. 

Also, welcome to AT&T!! Smiley Happy

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Great to hear! Smiley Happy You can send a Private Message to one of our Community Managers, Dmitriy , and he'll make sure that the message will be relayed. 

Also, welcome to AT&T!! Smiley Happy

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Re: Compliment for AT&T Technical support

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (559 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 12, 2013 6:08:44 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Thank you for sharing with us lamv123! Like Dcookie said, I'll be happy to forward your feedback to Antoine's manager, please send me a private message with your phone number, or if you know Antoine's employee id number, that'll be fine too.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Thank you for sharing with us lamv123! Like Dcookie said, I'll be happy to forward your feedback to Antoine's manager, please send me a private message with your phone number, or if you know Antoine's employee id number, that'll be fine too.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Compliment for AT&T Technical support

3 of 3 (516 Views)