Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 20, 2013
1:05:45 PM
View profile
Complaint about ATT Truck Driver in Oakland 9/20/13 10am
Edited by Phil-101 on Sep 20, 2013 at 1:09:52 PM

Today 9/20/13 at 10am in Oakland at the corner of 4th Street and Alice Streets, 94607 zip code,  one of your ATT Truck Driver with the big spool on it was blocking the parking entrance to our building (100 residents) during the busy time of day and when there is NO street parking available.  When I asked the driver why he was blocking the drive, he said he was going to be moving shortly and was just "setting up his baskets" but didn't seem to care that he was blocking our entire building nor that we had to park almost a mile away from our own home.  His name is Chris Doll and I would like to ask Mr. Doll to please be mindful of the residents in our neighborhood.  It is one thing to block the street, another to  block an entire building from entering or exiting the building.

Thank you,

Tres

[edited for privacy]

Today 9/20/13 at 10am in Oakland at the corner of 4th Street and Alice Streets, 94607 zip code,  one of your ATT Truck Driver with the big spool on it was blocking the parking entrance to our building (100 residents) during the busy time of day and when there is NO street parking available.  When I asked the driver why he was blocking the drive, he said he was going to be moving shortly and was just "setting up his baskets" but didn't seem to care that he was blocking our entire building nor that we had to park almost a mile away from our own home.  His name is Chris Doll and I would like to ask Mr. Doll to please be mindful of the residents in our neighborhood.  It is one thing to block the street, another to  block an entire building from entering or exiting the building.

Thank you,

Tres

[edited for privacy]

Complaint about ATT Truck Driver in Oakland 9/20/13 10am

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 20, 2013 1:24:37 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello Tres, welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry for your recent negative experience. I sent you a private message requesting more information (blue envelope on top of the page).

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello Tres, welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry for your recent negative experience. I sent you a private message requesting more information (blue envelope on top of the page).

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Complaint about ATT Truck Driver in Oakland 9/20/13 10am

2 of 2 (326 Views)