Posted Jan 30, 2014
4:39:02 AM
Complaint I want an email address to someone of importance that can actually do somthing

Pull the calls....I called 611 on Sat and was told I would get 2 things...and upgrade to an Iphone5S new silver....I was told $36 will be on my next bill and as soon as I accept T&Cs it will ship the following day....well I called today to check on the matter today and that person told me that they can't figure out how I got that deal....that I was supposed to be charged $199 + the $36...I was never told this.   In addition the same agent on Saturday told me that the best plan for me to save money was to switch to a plan unlimited talk and text with 300 bite plan for $84 then he said with Tax it will be under $100...that was a lie also as I found out today that it will actually be $123+.  ....noone  seems to know what is going on....and your "supervisor" staff is just as awful as your front line.  I have been a long time customer and I was lied too and I am not happy at all....so this order just, according to your people, "disappeared" sometime between 12:39 today and 4:00...that is amazing...the agent l I spoke to at 12:39 said I will transfer you to the TC acceptance line and once I do that the phone will ship..he saw a new iphone 5s with a zero balance...and he told me that is what I will get....then it disappears....how convenient.  I am going to leave ATT after a very long time with you all....I hope Verizon isn't as awful as this experience was.

Pull the calls....I called 611 on Sat and was told I would get 2 things...and upgrade to an Iphone5S new silver....I was told $36 will be on my next bill and as soon as I accept T&Cs it will ship the following day....well I called today to check on the matter today and that person told me that they can't figure out how I got that deal....that I was supposed to be charged $199 + the $36...I was never told this.   In addition the same agent on Saturday told me that the best plan for me to save money was to switch to a plan unlimited talk and text with 300 bite plan for $84 then he said with Tax it will be under $100...that was a lie also as I found out today that it will actually be $123+.  ....noone  seems to know what is going on....and your "supervisor" staff is just as awful as your front line.  I have been a long time customer and I was lied too and I am not happy at all....so this order just, according to your people, "disappeared" sometime between 12:39 today and 4:00...that is amazing...the agent l I spoke to at 12:39 said I will transfer you to the TC acceptance line and once I do that the phone will ship..he saw a new iphone 5s with a zero balance...and he told me that is what I will get....then it disappears....how convenient.  I am going to leave ATT after a very long time with you all....I hope Verizon isn't as awful as this experience was.

Complaint I want an email address to someone of importance that can actually do somthing

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 30, 2014 5:32:21 AM
(0)
Employee

Hi JustinCaseGrand,

I apologize for all the confusion with your upgrades and plans.

I would recommend you send a Private Message to  ATTCustomerCare is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM(Blue envelope top right of screen) between the hours of 7am-10pm CST Monday - Friday, should hear back within 2 to 3 business days. - This is the fastest way to email and get a response and get a resoultion to your issue.

Hi JustinCaseGrand,

I apologize for all the confusion with your upgrades and plans.

I would recommend you send a Private Message to  ATTCustomerCare is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM(Blue envelope top right of screen) between the hours of 7am-10pm CST Monday - Friday, should hear back within 2 to 3 business days. - This is the fastest way to email and get a response and get a resoultion to your issue.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Complaint I want an email address to someone of importance that can actually do somthing

2 of 3 (330 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 30, 2014 6:28:04 AM
(0)
Community Manager
Edited by ATTMarianaCM on Jan 30, 2014 at 8:56:42 AM

Hello, JustinCaseGrandma!

Thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear about your recent experience upgrading your phone. As logo412 said, we would definitely appreciate the opportunity to help, so please send us a private message using the link he provided in the above post.

If there is anything else we can do, or if you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to message me!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Hello, JustinCaseGrandma!

Thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear about your recent experience upgrading your phone. As logo412 said, we would definitely appreciate the opportunity to help, so please send us a private message using the link he provided in the above post.

If there is anything else we can do, or if you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to message me!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Complaint I want an email address to someone of importance that can actually do somthing

[ Edited ]
3 of 3 (313 Views)