Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 25, 2014
2:35:43 PM
View profile
Complaint: I demand a moderator to address this complaint! (manager names and full story inside)

I have never dealt with such an unproffesional company in my life!

My wife and I are U-verse customers almost 3 months now. We called the past Saturday to AT&T wireless to ask about what they can offer us. We were T-Mobile customers. The sales person did everything in his power to convince us to move even though the prices they offered us were much higher than T-Mobile. After 1:30 hours with a sales rep named Jake I agreed to his offer. Two things he promised:

1. I will get 200$ credit on my 3rd bill since I moved from T-Mobile.

2. I will get a discount on my U-Verse bill after I combine my bills.

(We bought an I-Phone 5 S and 2 new lines, promised by Jake we will get everything by Thursday).

Before we got off the line we spoke with his manager named Anthony that made sure everything that was told by his rep is true and will happen.

On Monday we called and found out our shipment was cancelled. We were on the line for 6:30 hours with 5 different people and 2 different managers: Milan and Joselyn.

After they found out it was a techincal issue they said it will get to us on Thursday. Two days after we called to check in again (we don't trust AT&T). We found out the shipment was cancelled again. No one called to tell us, ask us, simply cancelled. 3:30 hours later we spoke with a manager named joise which sent everything fedex overnight. We got everything on Thursday. When we tried to activate the phones, guess what tech issues again. 2:30 hours later the phones were activated.

Importan to say every time we called we were transffered to diffrent departments. The call was hung up many times without anyone calling us back. After we finally got everything ready we called U-Verse. Guess what? NO MORE COMBINED BILLING SIR NO DISCOUNT FOR YOU. After 5 managers saying we will get combined billing and a discount, now they say no.

We were on the line with U-Verse for 2:45 hours today, 3 diffrent reps said we will get the combined billings and discount 3 said no. The last rep said we are transsfered to a manager we waited on the line for additional 32 min and BOOM called hung up.

No calls back. No respect. No solution. I can't believe such a big company like AT&T will do everything right when they make a sale and don't care for a sec after. I feel scammed, I am ashamed and outraged. This is insane!!!

I demand a solution and demand to understand how can I sleep at night when I know I have a contract for 2 years with a company that doesn't care and just lies all the time!!!

I have never dealt with such an unproffesional company in my life!

My wife and I are U-verse customers almost 3 months now. We called the past Saturday to AT&T wireless to ask about what they can offer us. We were T-Mobile customers. The sales person did everything in his power to convince us to move even though the prices they offered us were much higher than T-Mobile. After 1:30 hours with a sales rep named Jake I agreed to his offer. Two things he promised:

1. I will get 200$ credit on my 3rd bill since I moved from T-Mobile.

2. I will get a discount on my U-Verse bill after I combine my bills.

(We bought an I-Phone 5 S and 2 new lines, promised by Jake we will get everything by Thursday).

Before we got off the line we spoke with his manager named Anthony that made sure everything that was told by his rep is true and will happen.

On Monday we called and found out our shipment was cancelled. We were on the line for 6:30 hours with 5 different people and 2 different managers: Milan and Joselyn.

After they found out it was a techincal issue they said it will get to us on Thursday. Two days after we called to check in again (we don't trust AT&T). We found out the shipment was cancelled again. No one called to tell us, ask us, simply cancelled. 3:30 hours later we spoke with a manager named joise which sent everything fedex overnight. We got everything on Thursday. When we tried to activate the phones, guess what tech issues again. 2:30 hours later the phones were activated.

Importan to say every time we called we were transffered to diffrent departments. The call was hung up many times without anyone calling us back. After we finally got everything ready we called U-Verse. Guess what? NO MORE COMBINED BILLING SIR NO DISCOUNT FOR YOU. After 5 managers saying we will get combined billing and a discount, now they say no.

We were on the line with U-Verse for 2:45 hours today, 3 diffrent reps said we will get the combined billings and discount 3 said no. The last rep said we are transsfered to a manager we waited on the line for additional 32 min and BOOM called hung up.

No calls back. No respect. No solution. I can't believe such a big company like AT&T will do everything right when they make a sale and don't care for a sec after. I feel scammed, I am ashamed and outraged. This is insane!!!

I demand a solution and demand to understand how can I sleep at night when I know I have a contract for 2 years with a company that doesn't care and just lies all the time!!!

Complaint: I demand a moderator to address this complaint! (manager names and full story inside)

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 25, 2014 6:32:32 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community SupportATTCustomerCare is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST.

AT&T customer care can also be found online through these channels.

~Sunshine Smiley Happy

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community SupportATTCustomerCare is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST.

AT&T customer care can also be found online through these channels.

~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Complaint: I demand a moderator to address this complaint! (manager names and full story inside)

2 of 3 (397 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 27, 2014 6:02:43 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, gohayim!

Thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear about all the issues you've had with your order and billing. I know it's frustrating for an order to be cancelled and result in a billing discrepancy. We definitely want to make sure we get this taken care of as quickly as possible for you, so please follow the link in Evandela's post to send us a private message.

In your message,  please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Once again, I apologize for the frustration and inconvenience.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, gohayim!

Thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear about all the issues you've had with your order and billing. I know it's frustrating for an order to be cancelled and result in a billing discrepancy. We definitely want to make sure we get this taken care of as quickly as possible for you, so please follow the link in Evandela's post to send us a private message.

In your message,  please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Once again, I apologize for the frustration and inconvenience.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Complaint: I demand a moderator to address this complaint! (manager names and full story inside)

3 of 3 (299 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments