Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 12, 2013
7:20:55 PM
View profile
Commending an outstanding representative!
Edited by Phil-101 on Sep 12, 2013 at 7:29:35 PM

For one I find it kind of saddening that there is not an easier way of some sort that I could just commend one of your employees, but with that being said I finally found a way to commend outstanding customer service. After visiting two stores and also talking to someone on the phone at the store then go home to then call customer support for a situation that happened with my account, I was out of all hope that my problem wasn't going to be resolved. Alex was my rep. and I must say he went above and beyond to help me with my matter. He was not only professional but very helpful and took the time out to actually research different routes I could go to handle my concerning issue. I hope that someone will see this and acknowledge him for this! He's a great asset for your company and I am so glad he was the one to help me.

[edited for privacy]

For one I find it kind of saddening that there is not an easier way of some sort that I could just commend one of your employees, but with that being said I finally found a way to commend outstanding customer service. After visiting two stores and also talking to someone on the phone at the store then go home to then call customer support for a situation that happened with my account, I was out of all hope that my problem wasn't going to be resolved. Alex was my rep. and I must say he went above and beyond to help me with my matter. He was not only professional but very helpful and took the time out to actually research different routes I could go to handle my concerning issue. I hope that someone will see this and acknowledge him for this! He's a great asset for your company and I am so glad he was the one to help me.

[edited for privacy]

Commending an outstanding representative!

[ Edited ]
12 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(12)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2013 6:07:53 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello jlggamecock,

Thank you so much for sharing, this is actually a great place for it because not only AT&T sees it but other customers as well. I would love to find Alex and deliver this feedback to his supervisor, I might need a little bit more info though. Can you please send me a private message by clicking here, with your name and phone number so we can look Alex up, or if you happen to have an id number, that'll be enough.

Thanks again,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello jlggamecock,

Thank you so much for sharing, this is actually a great place for it because not only AT&T sees it but other customers as well. I would love to find Alex and deliver this feedback to his supervisor, I might need a little bit more info though. Can you please send me a private message by clicking here, with your name and phone number so we can look Alex up, or if you happen to have an id number, that'll be enough.

Thanks again,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Commending an outstanding representative!

2 of 13 (1,669 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 28, 2013 11:29:06 AM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by Phil-101 on Sep 28, 2013 at 12:52:11 PM

I too received outstanidng customer support today.  I have found it very difficult to figure out how to commend him, I hope this helps.  I contacted "live chat" regarding a data usage and hardware issue I experienced.  My representative, Bryan, provided exceptional customer service.  Bryan was knowledgeable, attentive, helpful, and friendly.  His solutions exceeded my expectations.

I wanted someone to know how much Bryan personifies fantastic customer service.  He certainly made my day!

[edited for privacy]

I too received outstanidng customer support today.  I have found it very difficult to figure out how to commend him, I hope this helps.  I contacted "live chat" regarding a data usage and hardware issue I experienced.  My representative, Bryan, provided exceptional customer service.  Bryan was knowledgeable, attentive, helpful, and friendly.  His solutions exceeded my expectations.

I wanted someone to know how much Bryan personifies fantastic customer service.  He certainly made my day!

[edited for privacy]

[ Edited ]
3 of 13 (1,534 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 4, 2013 2:40:22 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello maryschmidt119,

Thank you for sharing, I found Brian and will make sure his supervisor gets this message!

Thanks again,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Hello maryschmidt119,

Thank you for sharing, I found Brian and will make sure his supervisor gets this message!

Thanks again,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 13 (1,428 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2013 4:35:43 PM
(0)
Contributor

Hello,

I was so impressed with the service I received at the Small World Salem NH store I searched until I found this forum.  

I finally gave up my flip phone and purchased a Windows phone.  I cannot say enough about the two staff who assisted me.  Noy initially walked me through the phone and managed to transfer all my existing pics as well, which I had been told was impossible.

After a problem setting up a MS Acct the phone would no longer connect to the Internet and I needed assistance again.  This time it was Ron who was a life saver, he needed to wipe the phone and redo all the settings...including moving the pics again.

These two staff did all of this work with a positive, funny attitude.  I could not be more grateful to these gentlemen for their expertise and patience.  Because of them I will sing the praises of AT&T to everyone!!!  

You should be proud to have employees that represent your company in such a positive manner.

Thank you.

Hello,

I was so impressed with the service I received at the Small World Salem NH store I searched until I found this forum.  

I finally gave up my flip phone and purchased a Windows phone.  I cannot say enough about the two staff who assisted me.  Noy initially walked me through the phone and managed to transfer all my existing pics as well, which I had been told was impossible.

After a problem setting up a MS Acct the phone would no longer connect to the Internet and I needed assistance again.  This time it was Ron who was a life saver, he needed to wipe the phone and redo all the settings...including moving the pics again.

These two staff did all of this work with a positive, funny attitude.  I could not be more grateful to these gentlemen for their expertise and patience.  Because of them I will sing the praises of AT&T to everyone!!!  

You should be proud to have employees that represent your company in such a positive manner.

Thank you.

5 of 13 (1,355 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 8:25:24 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hi corradoc

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your feedback!

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Hi corradoc

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your feedback!

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

6 of 13 (1,339 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 22, 2013 10:37:12 AM
(0)
Contributor

I too had a great customer representative help me.  Antoinette was extremely helpful getting the billing problems solved with the account.  She solved those problems, found a better plan to meet the needs of an aging parent and was able to clean up the account of unneeded charges.  

I do hope there is a way she can be awarded for her superior service.

Thanks for a VERY positive experience to the issues.

I too had a great customer representative help me.  Antoinette was extremely helpful getting the billing problems solved with the account.  She solved those problems, found a better plan to meet the needs of an aging parent and was able to clean up the account of unneeded charges.  

I do hope there is a way she can be awarded for her superior service.

Thanks for a VERY positive experience to the issues.

7 of 13 (1,060 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2013 7:01:21 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello dscott4,

If you have any additional information about Antoinette, like her last name or employee ID, I'd be happy to share your feedback with her supervisor. You can send me a private message by clicking here.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Hello dscott4,

If you have any additional information about Antoinette, like her last name or employee ID, I'd be happy to share your feedback with her supervisor. You can send me a private message by clicking here.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

8 of 13 (990 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 5, 2014 11:41:04 AM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by Taylarie on Jan 5, 2014 at 11:58:45 AM

I had an amazing experience today receiving help from a customer service agent in the Porting Department at ATT.  His name was Timothy {Personal content removed}.  I had purchased 2 ATT phones from a department store and was on the phone with multiple customer service representatives for 2 hours trying to get my numbers ported over from my previous carrier.  It was evident that many of the other reps I spoke to did not take the time to research other routes to helping me resolve my problem.  Timothy took the time to ask me relevant questions to gain clarity in helping me resolve my issue.  He also took the time to do a conference call with my previous carrier to help me in getting the information necessary to resolve the   issue.  He also provided relevant information in a concise and coherent manner. 

Please pass on my message to Timothy *** and his supervisor.  Timothy was professional, knowledgeable, patient, and went above and beyond to help me today.  He is one of the best customer service reps I've encountered.  For this reason, I am happy to be returning to ATT as new and returning customer.  I will be staying with ATT for a long time.  In a market where they are many cell phone carrier competitors, good customer service stands out for me!!!  Thank you to Timothy and ATT!

I had an amazing experience today receiving help from a customer service agent in the Porting Department at ATT.  His name was Timothy {Personal content removed}.  I had purchased 2 ATT phones from a department store and was on the phone with multiple customer service representatives for 2 hours trying to get my numbers ported over from my previous carrier.  It was evident that many of the other reps I spoke to did not take the time to research other routes to helping me resolve my problem.  Timothy took the time to ask me relevant questions to gain clarity in helping me resolve my issue.  He also took the time to do a conference call with my previous carrier to help me in getting the information necessary to resolve the   issue.  He also provided relevant information in a concise and coherent manner. 

Please pass on my message to Timothy *** and his supervisor.  Timothy was professional, knowledgeable, patient, and went above and beyond to help me today.  He is one of the best customer service reps I've encountered.  For this reason, I am happy to be returning to ATT as new and returning customer.  I will be staying with ATT for a long time.  In a market where they are many cell phone carrier competitors, good customer service stands out for me!!!  Thank you to Timothy and ATT!

Commending Timothy, an outstanding representative!

[ Edited ]
9 of 13 (725 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 6, 2014 6:49:07 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello archera27,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I found Timothy and will make sure he and his supervisor get your message.

Thanks again,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Hello archera27,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I found Timothy and will make sure he and his supervisor get your message.

Thanks again,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Re: Commending Timothy, an outstanding representative!

10 of 13 (694 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 19, 2014 2:45:54 PM
(0)
Contributor

I spoke With Melssa M. after calling the customer service number. She was absolutely Fabulous!!!!! We had to upgrade a line in the store and the litle girl that work with us royally screwed up my bill. She spent over an hour on the phone with me trying to untabgle the mess that had been made of my account. She patient and kind and I wish that there was a way that I could only speack with her every time that I needed help witha  a bill... I also wish that there was a way I could tip her but I dont even know that she could accept it. Melissa was a stellar service rep and deserves a raise!!!!! Smiley Happy

I spoke With Melssa M. after calling the customer service number. She was absolutely Fabulous!!!!! We had to upgrade a line in the store and the litle girl that work with us royally screwed up my bill. She spent over an hour on the phone with me trying to untabgle the mess that had been made of my account. She patient and kind and I wish that there was a way that I could only speack with her every time that I needed help witha  a bill... I also wish that there was a way I could tip her but I dont even know that she could accept it. Melissa was a stellar service rep and deserves a raise!!!!! Smiley Happy

11 of 13 (630 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 20, 2014 8:46:10 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hi @leprechaun6042 

Thanks for posting your feedback! If you have Melissa's employee ID or her last name, please send me a private message with that information so we can share with her managers.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Hi @leprechaun6042 

Thanks for posting your feedback! If you have Melissa's employee ID or her last name, please send me a private message with that information so we can share with her managers.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

12 of 13 (612 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 27, 2014 8:58:06 AM
(0)
Contributor

I don't normally commend people on their work, but today Lori S. helped me immensely over the phone!

I had received my Moto X about two weeks ago and the SIM had yet to be activated. I tried to use both the online and phone activation services but neither seemed to work. I first called customer care last week and they told me that my phone wasn't activated (well, obviously), and they told me to go to a company store. I went to the store and they told me to call the number I called today.

After speaking on the phone for maybe 15 minutes and being shuffled around to several different departments, I finally got to speaking with Lori. Lori was very sweet and kind on the phone and she was able to finally get my phone activated! She was the first person that I talked to at AT&T who was geniunely caring and who actually knew how to resolve my issue! 

-AJ

I don't normally commend people on their work, but today Lori S. helped me immensely over the phone!

I had received my Moto X about two weeks ago and the SIM had yet to be activated. I tried to use both the online and phone activation services but neither seemed to work. I first called customer care last week and they told me that my phone wasn't activated (well, obviously), and they told me to go to a company store. I went to the store and they told me to call the number I called today.

After speaking on the phone for maybe 15 minutes and being shuffled around to several different departments, I finally got to speaking with Lori. Lori was very sweet and kind on the phone and she was able to finally get my phone activated! She was the first person that I talked to at AT&T who was geniunely caring and who actually knew how to resolve my issue! 

-AJ

13 of 13 (545 Views)