Cell phone charging system.

Contributor

Cell phone charging system.

My wife just bought a Galaxy Note 3 and entered into a new contract for another 2 years.  Now, 19 days after purchase the charging cable stops working.  I troubleshoot, and it is definitely the cable.  I called the local service center and explained the issue, I was told that they could not help her because she had exceeded her 14 day trial period and she hadn't bought a service plan.  This is a $700.00 phone, and in less than 30 days the cable goes and at&t can not provide her as part of their customer service program a simple replacement cable. Something that as simple as an RMA could fix and satisfy a customer of 6 plus years.  I am hoping that someone can resolve this issue and keep me from going with another service provider because I enjoy being with at&t.  How important is my wife as a customer to at&t to you?

Message 1 of 4
Highlighted

Re: Cell phone charging system.

Hello bebasman,
I suggest you stop by an AT&T Corporate Store and explain your situation to them there. I had a similar situation with a family member's GoPhone charger. They checked the charger and tried a charger they had available behind the desk. Once they determined that it was indeed the charger they gave me a new charger. Regardless, your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 comes with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty for new phones, and 90 days for accessories. This should also include the charger.
Message 2 of 4
Master

I agree with julywashere. I would suggest stopping by an AT&T corporate store or contact Samsung for a new charger covered under warranty.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 3 of 4
Contributor

thank you very much for your replies, and I agree 100 percent with you. However, that is not how it works for me. I followed your suggestion and they did not give me the same results you had. In fact they told me that I needed to buy a new charging system. And it is disappointing because up to this point I was happy with AT&T. I guess it just sucks for me, it also ends my renewal with AT&T. I guess saving $39.99 was more important than saving a customer who gives free advertisement. Because that is how happy with them. I've been an AT&T customer & a loyal one for a number of years; entered and re - entered contracts with them, never asked for anything and this is what I get. Who ever is faithful in little is also faithful in much. AT&T got too big for its own britches. Thank you all for trying! God Bless!
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support