Cell Towers

Contributor

Cell Towers

I have been a long time AT&T customer and work in the 92301 zip code area, in San Bernardino, recently I purchased an iphone 5 and get little to no reception on this phone at work, the closest AT&T cell tower is miles away, and am not able to get WiFi out here either, I am writing to find out if anything can be done about this, I have been a loyal customer for more than 18 years, and would hate to give up my service due to this, most of my coworkers that have iphone's have already dropped AT&T and have switched over to Verizon, they now have 100% reception, I am hopeful that something can be done by a company as big as AT&T and work on correcting or helping with this problem.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 2
Community Manager

Re: Cell Towers

Hello zuze17,

I'm very sorry that you're experiencing poor network coverage in your area. I completely understand your frustration and want to thank you for your patience. AT&T's top priority is delivering the best network to as many customers as possible. You can also download and install our free Mark the Spot app to let AT&T know where network improvements are needed.

Learn more about it here: Report dropped calls and wireless network issues.

Thanks!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support