Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 25, 2013
1:13:37 PM
View profile
Cell Towers

I have been a long time AT&T customer and work in the 92301 zip code area, in San Bernardino, recently I purchased an iphone 5 and get little to no reception on this phone at work, the closest AT&T cell tower is miles away, and am not able to get WiFi out here either, I am writing to find out if anything can be done about this, I have been a loyal customer for more than 18 years, and would hate to give up my service due to this, most of my coworkers that have iphone's have already dropped AT&T and have switched over to Verizon, they now have 100% reception, I am hopeful that something can be done by a company as big as AT&T and work on correcting or helping with this problem.

Thank you.

I have been a long time AT&T customer and work in the 92301 zip code area, in San Bernardino, recently I purchased an iphone 5 and get little to no reception on this phone at work, the closest AT&T cell tower is miles away, and am not able to get WiFi out here either, I am writing to find out if anything can be done about this, I have been a loyal customer for more than 18 years, and would hate to give up my service due to this, most of my coworkers that have iphone's have already dropped AT&T and have switched over to Verizon, they now have 100% reception, I am hopeful that something can be done by a company as big as AT&T and work on correcting or helping with this problem.

Thank you.

Cell Towers

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 25, 2013 1:18:14 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello zuze17,

I'm very sorry that you're experiencing poor network coverage in your area. I completely understand your frustration and want to thank you for your patience. AT&T's top priority is delivering the best network to as many customers as possible. You can also download and install our free Mark the Spot app to let AT&T know where network improvements are needed.

Learn more about it here: Report dropped calls and wireless network issues.

Thanks!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello zuze17,

I'm very sorry that you're experiencing poor network coverage in your area. I completely understand your frustration and want to thank you for your patience. AT&T's top priority is delivering the best network to as many customers as possible. You can also download and install our free Mark the Spot app to let AT&T know where network improvements are needed.

Learn more about it here: Report dropped calls and wireless network issues.

Thanks!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Cell Towers

2 of 2 (932 Views)