Posted Nov 4, 2013
9:04:50 PM
View profile
Cant receive certain texts
I have an unlimited go phone plan and up until a month ago I could get facebook and bank text alerts. I tried to remove them and re register and I never get confirmation texts. What's happened?
I have an unlimited go phone plan and up until a month ago I could get facebook and bank text alerts. I tried to remove them and re register and I never get confirmation texts. What's happened?

Cant receive certain texts

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 5, 2013 4:25:53 AM
(0)
Explorer
I have a samsung galaxy s3 with at&t and I'm having tye same problem.
I have a samsung galaxy s3 with at&t and I'm having tye same problem.

Re: Cant receive certain texts

2 of 5 (511 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 9, 2013 1:05:15 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Why did you remove/unsubscribe from them? I wonder if that would have anything to do with it. Even if you re-registered, though, I would think that you would still be able to receive them.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Why did you remove/unsubscribe from them? I wonder if that would have anything to do with it. Even if you re-registered, though, I would think that you would still be able to receive them.

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 5 (401 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 12, 2013 8:38:03 AM
(0)

I thought I lost my phone so I panicked and changed my email passwords etc. Now I can't get FB messages or from my bank.

I thought I lost my phone so I panicked and changed my email passwords etc. Now I can't get FB messages or from my bank.

4 of 5 (339 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 12, 2013 6:54:36 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Your best bet is to send a private message at the URL below if you would like further assistance from AT&T.
http://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

Your best bet is to send a private message at the URL below if you would like further assistance from AT&T.
http://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 5 (316 Views)