Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 31, 2014
9:26:02 PM
View profile
Canr get mms texts

I got a phone from amazon and it works great except that I can't get any pictures or anything 

I got a phone from amazon and it works great except that I can't get any pictures or anything 

Canr get mms texts

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 3, 2014 7:06:43 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @OrtizDaniel 

Do you have a data plan or pay per use data enabled? Picture messaging needs a data connection to work. What kind of phone did you get and do you have a post paid or pre paid account?

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello @OrtizDaniel 

Do you have a data plan or pay per use data enabled? Picture messaging needs a data connection to work. What kind of phone did you get and do you have a post paid or pre paid account?

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Canr get mms texts

2 of 2 (416 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments