Cannot upgrade phones online with a Mobile Share Value Plan

Contributor

Cannot upgrade phones online with a Mobile Share Value Plan

I just upgraded to a Mobile Share Value plan a couple of days ago, I even called to make sure that I could upgrade my phones after moving to the plan, but on Christmas I tried to upgrade my phone online and found myself smacking into a wall stating that I could not upgrade online and to call. I expected that since I couldn't upgrade online I could get the same phones and prices by calling by phone. I was wrong. I would have never switched to the plan before upgrading if I had known this would happen. 

Message 1 of 4 (1,050 Views)
Contributor

Re: Cannot upgrade phones online with a Mobile Share Value Plan

I just called again AT&T Customer Service and this time the person I was connected to managed to help me and fixed my problem!

Message 2 of 4 (1,018 Views)
Employee

Hurray!!

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4 (1,014 Views)
Contributor

I would like to know who that person is. I have been trying to upgrade my phone on Mobile Share Plan for 3 weeks now and nobody at ATT have been able to help.

Message 4 of 4 (575 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.