Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 5, 2014
1:51:59 PM
View profile
Cannot Get Satisfaction With ATT Overseas Support

Long story short I was unable to decipher the englsih as spoken by "Axpibicaldo" during my overseas support call. I was told their is no option to speak to someone stateside, really?!

I asked that my acccount be credited $40 as I was moving during the period when my account went unpaid. I received the usual "sorry sir I am unable to help you" script. 

Frustrating service call. ATT please contact me to discuss this. 

\

Long story short I was unable to decipher the englsih as spoken by "Axpibicaldo" during my overseas support call. I was told their is no option to speak to someone stateside, really?!

I asked that my acccount be credited $40 as I was moving during the period when my account went unpaid. I received the usual "sorry sir I am unable to help you" script. 

Frustrating service call. ATT please contact me to discuss this. 

\

Cannot Get Satisfaction With ATT Overseas Support

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 5, 2014 1:56:01 PM
(0)
Expert

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

Re: Cannot Get Satisfaction With ATT Overseas Support

2 of 3 (286 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 6, 2014 7:42:42 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @harlanbaum 

Like Wingrider suggested, if you can please send us a private message with your full name, phone number and the best time you can be reached, one of our social media managers will contact you directly to help.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello @harlanbaum 

Like Wingrider suggested, if you can please send us a private message with your full name, phone number and the best time you can be reached, one of our social media managers will contact you directly to help.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Cannot Get Satisfaction With ATT Overseas Support

3 of 3 (228 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments