Can you set up data alerts on iPhone?

Highlighted
Scholar

Can you set up data alerts on iPhone?

I know how to set up the data alert and data stop for mobile data on my android but I can't figure out how to set it up on my daughter's iPhone. I have mine set up so it alerts me when I'm getting close to my data limit and then it will shut off mobile data when i hit the data limit. Can this be done on an iPhone?

Message 1 of 3 (1,439 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Can you set up data alerts on iPhone?

iOS itself does not have the functionality you are looking for.  There are plenty of 3rd party apps which can monitor the data usage and send alerts based on usage, but I don't believe that Apple will allow any app to turn off your cellular data other then their own settings app, and it only does that manually.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (1,393 Views)
Teacher

Re: Can you set up data alerts on iPhone?

on iphone as i mentioned in another one of uyour posts use a app called DataWiz it will allow you to tell it at what percentages to send your phone data alerts

Message 3 of 3 (1,312 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.